LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 256 users in the forums

Revenge is a dish.....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
late 4th Q:

Lance Moore starts talking major smack to the niner DB's after a PI gets called.

next play. Lance Moore gets destroyed by Dashon Goldson

that's what you call revenge.

Was it trash talking? Looked like Moore and Culliver(?) were kinda smiling while exchanging words. I got the impression that Moore probably said something like "if you didn't hold my jersey, that's a TD catch" and Culliver probably said "maybe, that's why I held you".

Either friendly or trash talking, Goldson got the last word in with that big hit that was nearly a fumble (don't blame Harbaugh for challenging it, too).
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
late 4th Q:

Lance Moore starts talking major smack to the niner DB's after a PI gets called.

Was it trash talking? Looked like Moore and Culliver(?) were kinda smiling while exchanging words. I got the impression that Moore probably said something like "if you didn't hold my jersey, that's a TD catch" and Culliver probably said "maybe, that's why I held you".

Either friendly or trash talking, Goldson got the last word in with that big hit that was nearly a fumble (don't blame Harbaugh for challenging it, too).

seemed like those two were jawing at each other all game.

is scott shanle's twitter public again?
late 4th Q:

Funny how that stadium doesnt have a camera angle from the side which the fumble can actually be seen
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
late 4th Q:

Funny how that stadium doesnt have a camera angle from the side which the fumble can actually be seen

Haha, good point, I noticed that, too. Reminds me of when we were playing Cards a couple of years back or so in AZ, the replay was "unavailable" so we couldn't challenge the call, or something like that. How convenient.
late 4th Q:

Thought I was the only one who remembered that!

From the stance of a human being, this team hits so freakin' hard it's beyond terrifying and these poor players suffer.

But from a Niner fans' stance, [Enter Smiling Troll Face]

Oh, and gg you guys fought hard, dig the sportsmanship.
Good attitude, not easy to accept a loss and congratulate the opponent...props to you for that.

if you have followed the NFL for more than 5 years.
Saints fans should be more than used to the bolded
Share 49ersWebzone