There are 272 users in the forums

Any update on Walker, Hunter, and Williams??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Damn, our return game depth is really hurting now.
Still dont think LMJ will play much. he will suit up. But jacobs and Dixon will get more carries. might mix in LMJ a little bit
Originally posted by Ninerfan81:
Commish should've up held Vilma's suspension!!

This! I hate them even more now.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Hunter possibly being out the rest of the season is a huuuuuuge f**king blow to our Super Bowl run. ouch.
f**k!
we still have Gore, Dixon and jacobs, I guess we may activate james, and jenkins
Originally posted by boast:
Hunter possibly being out the rest of the season is a huuuuuuge f**king blow to our Super Bowl run. ouch.

This. I'm floored right now. He's a HUGE part of what we do. I can't believe this. Both dudes on one play. Brutal. Just brutal.

If you look at the Replay Vilma actually held Hunter's Foot and twisted it as he was going down. I think a Chop Block is in order, I'll take the 15 yards and end his career.Really Dirty scumbag.
MM wrote the 49ers might activate Jewel Hampton....why? Gore, Jacobs, Dixon, James....that's the 4 you want, no?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Hunter gonna miss ya bud.

seriously no more f'n around....in serious games, we now have to make sure every play call is going to have to be positive yards....no BS plays...no tosses to Gore, no gimmick s**t. Alex, if he is starting, CAN'T JUST TAKE SACKS ANYMORE...he is going to have to throw the ball away or something...I know that might affect his precious completion percentage or what ever, but too bad.

Hunter used to make up for our little mistakes here and there....he could pick up those lost yardages when you didn't expect it with great vision and quickness.

gonna miss the little guy.
dixons moment to shine. lets hope he takes advantage like ck did

dixon sucks... id take james and jacobs over him any day, don't know why some ppl still think he good.

what makes you say that he "sucks"...do you have any recent examples? What is bad about him?

anyway to CC..yeah yeah it is his moment to shine...or more importantly step in and help the team when they desperately need him. We are going to need to keep Gore fresh for come playoff time. So Dixon and Jacobs are going to be needed. I personally think now with Hunter is out, as far as Dixon being 3rd on the Depth chart....he is going to be on a short leash if he is not executing plays.

Dixon is not going to make up for Hunter's threat on the team. I don't think he or even Gore sometimes, has Hunter's vision and quickness. But I do think Dixon is going to get us positive yards....4 here, 6 there, and some break out ones every now and then.

Also, like I said before Dixon's pass blocking ability and catching out of the backfield will help compared to Jacobs.

Also this could allow us to have Dixon and James in the backfield at the same time....we could call a surprise draw play with Dixon hitting the whole blocking someone for James....or a passing play where Dixon stays in to help block and James goes out for a pass.
yes, i am not asking for the world from dixon. make positive plays, catch a pass, block and just give gore a break. i guess whatever we get from jacobs and james,, if james plays,, is just gravy. some may not like it but it does not matter,, dixon is the man now in my opinion and i wish him well

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by zillabeast:
MM wrote the 49ers might activate Jewel Hampton....why? Gore, Jacobs, Dixon, James....that's the 4 you want, no?

prolly cuz LMJ sucks.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
We may have RB depth, but Hunter is so important to the offense. He's been the perfect complement to Gore this season, and has been solid in every facet.
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows Source: Kendall Hunter suffered an Achilles tear, not an ankle injury. He is expected to be placed on injured reserve. #49ers

f**k
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Originally posted by boast:

This. I'm floored right now. He's a HUGE part of what we do. I can't believe this. Both dudes on one play. Brutal. Just brutal.

That's football though. Last season we lost most of our WRs. Good news...Harbaugh brought in 1 extra hb this season...Brandon finally gets his chance. It's times like these that other players have to come in and step up.

I think we'll be fine.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bassmanr:

If you look at the Replay Vilma actually held Hunter's Foot and twisted it as he was going down. I think a Chop Block is in order, I'll take the 15 yards and end his career.Really Dirty scumbag.
stop,, he just rolled his ankle, stop, s**t happens,, lifes a b***h and then you die. next man up but yes make no mistake the hunter thing worries me far more than kyle. at least we have two guys ready and a possible , possible jewell in james
Share 49ersWebzone