There are 181 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The taste of victory is oh so sweet!
We're going to be alright guys. For some reason the Rams just had our number this year. I truly believe in my heart that we will win our last 4 games. 12-3-1 and a 1st round bye. Go ahead and bash me if u want.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
We're going to be alright guys. For some reason the Rams just had our number this year. I truly believe in my heart that we will win our last 4 games. 12-3-1 and a 1st round bye. Go ahead and bash me if u want.

You sir are a gentleman and scholar.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
at this point in the season, we should not be having these kinds of games.

I don't think there's a chance in hell we win our last 4 games.

But I really really hope I'm wrong
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Well, that happens when your QB is green and needs more time to learn.
Originally posted by niners94:

Well, that happens when your QB is green and needs more time to learn.

The Ravens lost to the Steelers who are using their #3 QB....s**t happens
  • dj43

We all hope you are correct. The question is; will Kaepernick be ready to contend against teams in the playoffs that will have better defensive personnel and be even more adept at disguising defenses and confusing him? No one can answer that question just now but the Rams clearly caused more than just a little confusion yesterday and that should cause everyone, even Harbaugh, a good deal of concern.

I see us losing to the Pats and at Seattle, who will probably end up winning the division.
Originally posted by area49:

I see us losing to the Pats and at Seattle, who will probably end up winning the division.

I have us going 0-4 and missing out on the playoffs.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!

LOL last year around this time the Giants were building a losing streak.
Originally posted by area49:

Seatle only has one more game against a team with a winning record. Us. We have to beat them and win at least 3 of the last 4.....
Share 49ersWebzone