There are 209 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Genius1310:
This year:
win-win-loss
win-win loss
win-win-tie (Rams)
win-win-????? (Rams)

Yeah this has me worried too! If this trend continues we'll all be feeling sorry for ourselves all next week. BUT... The 9ers seem to follow up these flat performances with displays of dominance unkown to mankind so we'll all be feeling sorry for the Dolphins and Patriots the two following weeks. Right??
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Yeah this has me worried too! If this trend continues we'll all be feeling sorry for ourselves all next week. BUT... The 9ers seem to follow up these flat performances with displays of dominance unkown to mankind so we'll all be feeling sorry for the Dolphins and Patriots the two following weeks. Right??

Originally posted by NinerG94:
Originally posted by Genius1310:
This year:
win-win-loss
win-win loss
win-win-tie (Rams)
win-win-????? (Rams)

Not that I buy into that trend for one second, but if you play out the rest of the season I don't like it
  • jrg
  • Veteran
i'll be there
Member Milestone: This is post number 900 for SFrush.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Mr. Amendola needs to meet Mr. Goldson.

Amendola probably won't even play.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Mr. Amendola needs to meet Mr. Goldson.

Amendola probably won't even play.

that would be great news for us. Little f**ker killed us last time.
The Rams aren't gonna prepare for either QB, there just gonna attempt about 10 straight fake punt passes.
BEAT LA
[ Edited by JerryRice1848 on Nov 26, 2012 at 12:41 PM ]
The rams better be prepared! The Niners will be super pissed on the loss (tie) and will be looking for revenge.
Taylor Price ‏@TaylorPrice49 Harbaugh on #49ers rookies suiting up in STL: "There's a good chance we'll have some new active guys on Sunday.. The opportunity is coming."

ITS TIME MOTHERf**kERS
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Taylor Price ‏@TaylorPrice49 Harbaugh on #49ers rookies suiting up in STL: "There's a good chance we'll have some new active guys on Sunday.. The opportunity is coming."

ITS TIME MOTHERf**kERS

I hope they come out pissed off about there last meeting, especially the D.

We need to jump on em quick and not let off the gas for 60 minutes.

No more ties!
They only stayed in the game cuz of the fake punts. Not gonna happen this time!
Rams will be facing a pissed off Niner team. Good Luck
Yeah Rookies!!! ITS TIME TO SHINE!!! Make us beleive....
This time Kaep (if he starts, which I think he does) will have a full set of first team reps against the scout squad to prepare/max game film from the last time to study.

Doubt this one gets even close this time around, the Rams are horrible at home, their crowd is just as uninspired as Dallas, I see Kaep having his first 300+ yard game (in only his third start).
Share 49ersWebzone