LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by iLL49er:
his throws were put in places that allowed the receivers to catch the ball and continue to make a play..something alex doesn't do

smith to moss vs cards there are more examples to show how wrong you are...smith to williams vs bills
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
#77, the guy who got ejected. Saints fans are saying we punched him in the balls first. Anybody got video?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000100679/article/brodrick-bunkley-kicks-alex-boone-in-head-fine-next

This is the only video that matters to me. Hope this dude catches a suspension

Boone tried to punch him. Boone did initiated

boone didn't initiate s**t, he was on the ground with 3 guys standing over him
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
Originally posted by alpha81:
What's up with Alex Smith's smirk of disappointment after Kaep scored? Is he really a team player or is he a selfish punk? Hmmm

The players that reach the NFL are the best of the best. Some of them have not served in a backup role at any point prior to the NFL. They are all ultra-competitive athletes and would rather be playing instead of standing on the sidelines. It should not be surprising that Alex is disappointed with his current predicament.

He needs to learn that it's his time to step down

He's 28. He's younger than Weeden, for heaven's sake. He's not exactly Warren Moon playing at 40+ out there.

• sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
#77, the guy who got ejected. Saints fans are saying we punched him in the balls first. Anybody got video?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000100679/article/brodrick-bunkley-kicks-alex-boone-in-head-fine-next

lol agreed - if anything Boone held the guys leg. Definitely doesnt warrant a kick to the head if you ask me. Also we dont know what words were exchanged maybe one or the other said something f**ked up about the other and Bunkley kicked Boone in the head over words. Definitely nothing to suggest a nut punch happened unless it happened prior to him being knocked the ground.
Originally posted by FourNine49:
Just watched the recap on Gameday Final on NFLN. Marshall Faulk is a big time HATER!

Yeah I watched that too. Rose asked him about our QB situation and he said, "I don't care." Then the question was asked about which QB we should go with vs the Rams. Both Deion and Irvin said Kaep, but Faulk instead called Kaep a "joker".

My gut tells me this guy just hates the fact that we finally have some big play ability, a al "greatest show on turf". Well, at least we're getting there.

I will be glad once we settle this unfinished business with the Rams, and bury them like we should've done 2 weeks ago.
Is there a video of this somewhere?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
I'm playing Halo. You guys are nuts...

Game ball
Ahmad Brooks aka undrafted badass mofo.
props
Kaep
Manningham
Oline
Goldson
Willis(playing exceptional since people questioned his heart)
Bruce

Don't mean to be a correcto freak but Ahmad Brooks was drafted in the 3rd round of the Sup draft.
I gotta say, rereading this thread... You can really see who wants this team to succeed and who wants Kaepernick to fail. It's disgusting. I won't mention names, only say that he has a B in his name and it's very obvious. If he keeps it up, I hope the mods take notice.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

If the NFL hands out a fine to Boone, then I'll believe it. But I only saw the kick to the head, so that POS should get fined/suspended heavily.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
If the NFL hands out a fine to Boone, then I'll believe it. But I only saw the kick to the head, so that POS should get fined/suspended heavily.

that dude got in his face when Boone was on the floor. Boone attempted to push him away as he was on the ground, it went from there. No balls punched.
Yeah I watched that too. Rose asked him about our QB situation and he said, "I don't care." Then the question was asked about which QB we should go with vs the Rams. Both Deion and Irvin said Kaep, but Faulk instead called Kaep a "joker".

My gut tells me this guy just hates the fact that we finally have some big play ability, a al "greatest show on turf". Well, at least we're getting there.

I will be glad once we settle this unfinished business with the Rams, and bury them like we should've done 2 weeks ago.

Yeah Faulk was pissing me off big time! Guy is a joke as an analyst! Yes Steve Young is a Niners homer but you never hear him piss and moan when discussing other NFC West teams the way Faulk and Deion do. Its disgusting and if you can't be neutral well after your playing days are over then they shouldn't be in the position they are in as analysts. Faulk is now my most hated analyst. Taking the spot from Deion.

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by mcbaes72:

that dude got in his face when Boone was on the floor. Boone attempted to push him away as he was on the ground, it went from there. No balls punched.

if balls were punched then there would have been a lot more then a weak slap kick to the back
Originally posted by alpha81:
What's up with Alex Smith's smirk of disappointment after Kaep scored? Is he really a team player or is he a selfish punk? Hmmm

Looks like #77 won't be suspended, but a fine is still a possibility. Message to rest of NFL, it's okay to do that. Ridiculous!
if someone hit me in the balls and the dude was laying on the ground, i would have gave him a flying knee drop wwe style.
HELL OF A GAME!!!
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Nov 28, 2012 at 8:28 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone