Originally posted by Axl49:
Cant believe Kap is starting...... I think we are in for a looong game

why

Because the Saints defense is so good?
Originally posted by 49erswillbeback:

they have been playing better and play better at home. True road test for Kaeppy.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

they have been playing better and play better at home. True road test for Kaeppy.

Agree. I expect to see a lot of Gore and Hunter in this game. Kaepernick will take his shots at the Saints DB's when the Siants defense is sucked into the 49ers run game. Well that's what I'm thinking. 49er defense will need to show u big.

you guys said the same thing before the bears game
Smoke and mirrors. Harbaugh will start Smitty lol
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Even at home, they are still the worst defense in the league. They've allowed about 450 yards in each of their last 3 home games. Held Philly to 13 points but that'sbecause the Eagles specialize in unforced errors and self-destruction. They went 0-5 in the red zone.
[ Edited by vaden on Nov 22, 2012 at 2:12 AM ]
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Smoke and mirrors. Harbaugh will start Smitty lol

I think so too. Smith was making all the reps before MNF and Kapp started. Role reversal time and the Saints still dont know whos starting till close to game time.
If Kaepernick kills New Orleans, after the game, he should pull an Obama and tweet, "Ten more years."
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!

I think the Niners will run the table...NO will plan to stop A. SMITH and J. SMITH will have a huge game. Kaep will run over 100 yards and throw 250. Niners win 34-14
I think it will all come own to our d line. Pressure like in the bears game we win, no real pressure like in rams, we lose.
I rather have kaep throw deep on third and long then Alex throw a check down. Of course depending on field position
[ Edited by is3fifty23 on Nov 22, 2012 at 6:11 AM ]
The Saints are not the team they were when we met last year. They do not have the same depth at WR, the defense is in shambles, and Payton isn't there to right the ship and keep Bree's head in the game. Brees isn't going to be able to stay disciplined for 4 quarters. i dont think the Saints are any more motivated either. Yea, they remember last years playoffs, but we have the bigger chip on our shoulder. their DC was advocating taking our dudes acl's out or their heads off! They want "revenge"? Please.....

Also, it is not the end of the world if we lost, it just makes all other NFC games mandatory wins. I think this game is less important then the Bears. I would rather win this game though, then NE.
We MUST win the remaining divisional games more then this or any others.

Keys to winning:

Win TOP
Win TO battle
Run it down their fvcking throats
Don't commit stupid penalties
An early lead is key, even if it is only 10 points

Get in Bree's face early and often
Do something to take Jimmy Graham out of this game
Take away the deep ball

If we accomplish this, they CAN'T WIN
I hope the Smith Bros. tear Bree's in half.
Share 49ersWebzone