LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Why do saints fans end every sentence with "Who dat!"?

I'm going to take a dump. Who dat!

I'm going to pick a male prostitute. Who dat!

I going to cook up some road kill. Who dat!
[ Edited by SFTifoso on Nov 21, 2012 at 8:30 PM ]
If Kaep does start he will have over 100 yards rushing and maybe 190 passing with 1 TD.
Dilfer was just on espn and said he spoke with alex and alex told him that Jim didnt say that he wasnt starting but that Kaep would be getting first team reps.

Thanks for the direct decision Jim!!!! Wtf

With this move and if it sticks, if Kaep doesnt get us as far as Alex did last year, how will you feel??????
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Why do saints fans end every sentence with "Who dat!"?

incest
gay
Originally posted by Axl49:
Cant believe Kap is starting...... I think we are in for a looong game

Yea me too... Im hoping for a repeat performance from Kaep, but if he falters early Harbaugh better go to plan B in a hurry. I still dont know why you make this kinda change at this time, unless Alex hasn't fully recovered from the concussion i guess.
Originally posted by Bleed49ers4Life:
Originally posted by Axl49:
Cant believe Kap is starting...... I think we are in for a looong game

Yea me too... Im hoping for a repeat performance from Kaep, but if he falters early Harbaugh better go to plan B in a hurry. I still dont know why you make this kinda change at this time, unless Alex hasn't fully recovered from the concussion i guess.

Or unless they have seen in practice that Keap is clearly the better choice.

Not saying this is 100% the case but we simply don't know whats going on behind the scenes.
Go 49ers!
We really need Cully on point. Can't have Colston jumping all over him with that bad shoulder. Dude is supposedly having a historic season. Maybe T Brown can take care of it. IDK.
Originally posted by 49rz4Life:
We really need Cully on point. Can't have Colston jumping all over him with that bad shoulder. Dude is supposedly having a historic season. Maybe T Brown can take care of it. IDK.

more worried about jimmy graham tbh....being out-TE'd by VD in the divisional surely irked him

will be an interesting test on the road
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
more worried about jimmy graham tbh....being out-TE'd by VD in the divisional surely irked him

I was worried about him too, but i've seen some improvement on pass coverage when it comes to the LB's. Thats enough time to get some pressure on Brees. Gotta make sure we watch that dam slip screen. Sproles is the last guy you want catching that one.
Surely Harbs hasn't made a decision already. All the cloak and dagger stuff he's done since he's been here and all the sudden, Kaep's starting 4 days before the game? Doesn't seem right to me.
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Surely Harbs hasn't made a decision already. All the cloak and dagger stuff he's done since he's been here and all the sudden, Kaep's starting 4 days before the game? Doesn't seem right to me.

I am waiting until I hear it from Harbaugh's mouth. Could be a guy just trying to get his name out there by trying to break the story first even if it isn't true yet. I don't see why Jim says anything until right before the game. Why not make the Saints prepare for both all week long? And if he didn't say it to any media and just told Alex then why not tell Alex to keep it quiet for as long as possible to help the team out. Don't see Alex spilling the beans if Harbaugh didn't want him to.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Nov 21, 2012 at 11:10 PM ]
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
will be an interesting test on the road

we play well on the road. The 2011 team was a road warrior.

Bring on the muthaf**kin' Saints
Share 49ersWebzone