There are 206 users in the forums

C.K. starts next week!

Shop Find 49ers gear online

C.K. starts next week!

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by JD9671:
I think he won the job ! Great game! C.K.

The "job" was never open to be won. If Alex is healthy, he'll be starting next week, especially after the hurting he put on the Saints in the playoffs last year.

lol, the hurting
i dont see harbaugh taking smiths job away from him while hes hurt. he was playing well before his injury. kaep can do a lot more physically but i think smith is still our starter, with a much shorter leash now.
why was my thread locked and this one isn't. Hypocrite much?
The way the niners have devastated teams when motivated just seems like they are just waiting for the superbowl. They just overwhelm teams when they want to and look ordinary when not but they look by far the best team in terms of what they could do if they wanted to.
Originally posted by prometheus:
The way the niners have devastated teams when motivated just seems like they are just waiting for the superbowl. They just overwhelm teams when they want to and look ordinary when not but they look by far the best team in terms of what they could do if they wanted to.

lolwut
we want kaep!
Kap was awesome and should start vs Saints!!

Free CK7!!

Originally posted by tony2cool4u2k1:
Originally posted by zillabeast:

am baffled by such things too. Not sure what goes on sometimes.

good thread HELLO!!!!!
Originally posted by zillabeast:

LOL Wow I almost didn't see that edit
Man I Wish I Could see the 49ers Practice This Week its Gonna be One hell of a QB Battle
It feels great to finally be confident about the entire team. It's like the puzzle is complete. The hole had been filled. The bad spoke, removed.

Great things are coming. Great things.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by JD9671:
I think he won the job ! Great game! C.K.

The "job" was never open to be won. If Alex is healthy, he'll be starting next week, especially after the hurting he put on the Saints in the playoffs last year.
Really? LAST YEAR?
Share 49ersWebzone