There are 148 users in the forums

Tie Game - how do you feel?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
if it ain't a win, it's a loss.
It sucks but I have to agree that our defense may be overrated... our special teams are suspect.. and without Gore our offense is down the drain. We have no explosive players --- or maybe it's just not trying to get explosive plays... I honestly can't tell.

That being said... we are 6-2-1 sitting atop the NFC West, a division I feel confident we can win. The Bears didn't look that great last night, we've already beat the Pack, the Giants have our number but don't look good right now...

I feel good going into the postseason. Honestly, I think our biggest threat in the Postseason is someone in our division.
[ Edited by chico49erfan on Nov 12, 2012 at 10:07 AM ]
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Not really.

thanks to you.
preparation
We should fire Harbaugh
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners94:

Not really.

how some people can spin what occured and how certain aspects unfolded, how certain coaches coached and certain players played into a positive is beyond me
  • lazy
  • Veteran
I want winners!
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
It sucks but I have to agree that our defense may be overrated... our special teams are suspect.. and without Gore our offense is down the drain. We have no explosive players --- or maybe it's just not trying to get explosive plays... I honestly can't tell.

That being said... we are 6-2-1 sitting atop the NFC West, a division I feel confident we can win. The Bears didn't look that great last night, we've already beat the Pack, the Giants have our number but don't look good right now...

I feel good going into the postseason. Honestly, I think our biggest threat in the Postseason is someone in our division.

Atlanta. And ONLY if we have to go to their dome.
We've lost twice first off so calm down...but we're also playing a much more difficult schedule.

We haven't been playing physical with an "f".
We are 6-2-1, but after yest's game, sure doesn't feel like we are dominating anyone or standout as a SB team.

Is St.Louis that good? The 49ers lost to the Giants, who are getting blown out by lesser teams.

The easiest answer would be: Any given Sunday
What game?
Special Teams, Special Teams, Special Teams.

Oh and Alex Smith throwing 3 picks against the Giants.

In our 2 losses and tie we had special teams letting us down. Against the Vikings, we were down 14-3 and got a FG blocked, Vikings then got a FG before the end of the half thanks to good field position. Thats a 6 point turn around which IMO is huge for a team like us. Otherwise in the 3rd we'd be up 16-14. Then also in that game on the Vikes last TD, we drew 3 penalties to march the Vikings down the field.....
I don't know, I'll have to review the films.....
Share 49ersWebzone