There are 209 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS CHICAGO BEARS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by okdkid:
Likely one of the easiest wins of the year for the Niners.

Nothing is ez. I hope they take that to heart.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Likely one of the easiest wins of the year for the Niners.

Yeah I think Gore would run for 200+ yards and Moss, Crabtree, and Davis will all have 100+ yard games
The Bears defense is a difficult squad for an inexperienced QB. I hope Alex recovers in time.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
If CK starts I could see him throwing interceptions all damn night

Like Alex did against the GIants?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
If CK starts I could see him throwing interceptions all damn night

Like Alex did against the GIants?
lol yep
Originally posted by Faraz80:
Exactly. Dont think the Rams gameplanned for Kaep, and got caught off guard with him letting receivers run downfield and then taking off himself. The Bears are a different animal altogether. Urlach ? Briggs ? Peppers ? Those guys feed off QBs that like to hold the ball too long.

Kaep wouldnt stand a chance, and with Tillman playing at MVP type level (yeah I said it), this game could get ugly fast.

If Kaep was to start, I would rely HEAVY on run, short WR screens, and an occasional DEEP pass that even if was intercepted would be equivalent to a punt. In other words, let our D bail us out.

On the flip side, if Kaep somehow shocked us and lit up the Chicago defense, MAJOR QB CONTROVERSY brewing in San Fran. I think Alex knows this. He'll definitely play.

So pretty much what Alex does and did exclusively in 2011, lol
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Faraz80:
Exactly. Dont think the Rams gameplanned for Kaep, and got caught off guard with him letting receivers run downfield and then taking off himself. The Bears are a different animal altogether. Urlach ? Briggs ? Peppers ? Those guys feed off QBs that like to hold the ball too long.

Kaep wouldnt stand a chance, and with Tillman playing at MVP type level (yeah I said it), this game could get ugly fast.

If Kaep was to start, I would rely HEAVY on run, short WR screens, and an occasional DEEP pass that even if was intercepted would be equivalent to a punt. In other words, let our D bail us out.

On the flip side, if Kaep somehow shocked us and lit up the Chicago defense, MAJOR QB CONTROVERSY brewing in San Fran. I think Alex knows this. He'll definitely play.

So pretty much what Alex does and did exclusively in 2011, lol

Yep, except our special teams and defense aren't nearly as good as they were last year. Which means we would probably be f**ked
Hopefully Alex is good to go by Monday night. I know Cutler's concussion was supposedly a lot worse and there's a good chance he may sit out Monday night.
I def wanted to play the bears at them full strength but after a f**king tie we need a win badly.
I def wanted to play the bears at them full strength but after a f**king tie we need a win badly.

For sure, especially since the Seahawks are lurking with 6 wins also.

Bears don't have the Cruz-Welker-Amendola type reciever.
I'd be so pissed if the Seahawks won the division. We better step it up!
We think that we might not win this game, so that must mean we will win it.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Bears don't have the Cruz-Welker-Amendola type reciever.

Don't worry, Devin Hester will suddenly become that and look unstoppable against us.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch

After a bit of research, I've discovered the #49ers are 0-0 in games following a tie under Jim Harbaugh.
Share 49ersWebzone