LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

What to do with Colin Kaepernick???

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What to do with Colin Kaepernick???

Originally posted by Irish40Niner:
Because that's all I truly care about is the 49ers winning superbowls. If he can do it, then so long Kaep. If he can't then we better get someone on the field who can, be it Kaep or someone else.

If you're talking about SBs, CK has a long way to go, furthermore I would be more concern with the 49er receiving crop and o-line since they are still lacking.
Let's see, Cutler has Brandon Marshall, Ryan has White and Jones, Eli has Cruz and Hicks, Rodgers has his elite WR crop same with Brees... AS doesn't even have one pro-bowl WR, instead has a fake #1 in Crabtree and an over the hill about to retire Moss (why do you think Harb & Co drafted a WR in the 1st rd)... BTW, Eli has only been sacked 8 times so far this season while AS has been sacked 22 times, tied for 5th... More reason to run the ball instead of pass.
[ Edited by MrTruth on Nov 5, 2012 at 1:00 PM ]
You know this how? Every NFL qb doesn't take 6 years to develop. About Crabtree, how can he put up "elite" numbers in a system designed to limit the qb's mistakes. As far as the o-line, they are improving steadily. The sack numbers are also skewed because of Alex taking sacks instead of getting the ball out quick or throwing the ball away like Eli.
[ Edited by Irish40Niner on Nov 5, 2012 at 1:33 PM ]
Originally posted by MrTruth:
If you're talking about SBs, CK has a long way to go, furthermore I would be more concern with the 49er receiving crop and o-line since they are still lacking.
Let's see, Cutler has Brandon Marshall, Ryan has White and Jones, Eli has Cruz and Hicks, Rodgers has his elite WR crop same with Brees... AS doesn't even have one pro-bowl WR, instead has a fake #1 in Crabtree and an over the hill about to retire Moss (why do you think Harb & Co drafted a WR in the 1st rd)... BTW, Eli has only been sacked 8 times so far this season while AS has been sacked 22 times, tied for 5th... More reason to run the ball instead of pass.

Name 3 OLs that are playing better than ours right now, please. Hell, name one and I'll be impressed.
Originally posted by kush:
Name 3 OLs that are playing better than ours right now, please. Hell, name one and I'll be impressed.

NYG and ATL, those are more than enough. Since the 49ers will have to face one of those teams if they make it back to the NFCC this year.
Originally posted by Irish40Niner:
You know this how? Every NFL qb doesn't take 6 years to develop. About Crabtree, how can he put up "elite" numbers in a system designed to limit the qb's mistakes. As far as the o-line, they are improving steadily. The sack numbers are also skewed because of Alex taking sacks instead of getting the ball out quick or throwing the ball away like Eli.

Back to the WR crop and o-line, if you want to talk about AS's play. If you don't want to take a look at them, their stats, and performance in each game, then there is no point in talking about AS.
Kaeperick in 2
Back to the WR crop and o-line, if you want to talk about AS's play. If you don't want to take a look at them, their stats, and performance in each game, then there is no point in talking about AS.

Question: Do you really think that Randy Moss and Crabtree just learned how to put up major YAC this last week or is it a God given ability that can't really be taught? Because if you believe that Randy and Crabs were taught the speed and agility it takes to rack up YAC, then you might have a valid point. If not, your point has become "Invalrod." - Sorry to still the inside joke.

Also, I'm pretty sure most elite QBs would kill for our offensive line right now.

Honestly, I cant even take your post serious.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Nov 5, 2012 at 2:09 PM ]
We need to start Kaepernick ASAP! Alex Smith wont take us anywhere. He is who we thought he was. A good QB against weak teams and a horrible one against good teams!
Unless everything goes right in the game for Smith, good ground game, good D, he will not make plays. Wanna see what a real #1 pick looks like go watch the Colts!
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Question: Do you really think that Randy Moss and Crabtree just learned how to put up major YAC this last week or is it a God given ability that can't really be taught? Because if you believe that Randy and Crabs were taught the speed and agility it takes to rack up YAC, then you might have a valid point. If not, your point has become "Invalrod." - Sorry to still the inside joke.

Also, I'm pretty sure most elite QBs would kill for our offensive line right now.

Honestly, I cant even take your post serious.

Thanks. I was going to respond to him, I think you just about hit the nail right on the head for me.

• lazy
  • Veteran
Trade him for Nick Foles....do it nao!
[ Edited by lazy on Nov 5, 2012 at 2:39 PM ]
Originally posted by lazy:
Trade him for Nick Foles....do it nao!

Interesting idea! even though I may get hated on
Wait for Dashon Goldson to sign with his new team next year then trade Kaepernick for Goldson
NYG and ATL, those are more than enough. Since the 49ers will have to face one of those teams if they make it back to the NFCC this year.

Atlanta's OL hasn't impressed me at all. I think Matt Ryan does a good job of getting the ball off quickly.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Wait for Dashon Goldson to sign with his new team next year then trade Kaepernick for Goldson

?
Share 49ersWebzone