LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

Who is your favorite 49ers offensive Coordinator of alltime?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
Holmgren was mine. i like Hackett too, I felt he was underrated. But, Holmgren was methodical, and had a lot of exotic plays esp. to our RB's..

I brought up Paul Hackett and guys around here had no idea who I was talking about.

I will always love the video of Walsh yelling at him ....Well I put the f**king thing in Paul !!!!!!!!

Fck'n classic!!!

Oh yeah on the 49ers films..
Shanahan.

Real killer instinct.

We all expected to score on every first drive of every game.
Gotta be Shannahan

My favorite position coach ever is tomsula. Love that guy.
Has to be Shanahan. The late 80's version of the Niners was a juggernaut with Montana executing his play calls.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
Holmgren was mine. i like Hackett too, I felt he was underrated. But, Holmgren was methodical, and had a lot of exotic plays esp. to our RB's..

This - I always thought we screwed up by not making him HC instead of Seifert. We probably would have hit the three-peat if Mike were our HC instead of Seifert.
Greg Roman.

Why? My favorite is almost always the current one when he has somewhat of a clue.

I think the BEST one was probably Shanahan.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Has to be Shanahan. The late 80's version of the Niners was a juggernaut with Montana executing his play calls.

That's a major fail, man. He didn't come to the Niners until 92, and left after 94.

Although I agree with Shanny. He attacked the defenses the way fans want you to. Not conservatively, like coaches usually do.
Greg Roman.
shanny and greg knapp
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Mike Johnson

Shanny.
Shanadenver
Th big fat guy
Mike Holmgren
Originally posted by sacniner:
Shanahan. What a sick coaching staff we had in 94.

This. Wasn't Ray Rhodes the Def-Coord too?

I remember Steve Young saying that Shanny wanted to keep pouring it on in Super Bowl XXIV. Not sure exactly what stopped them...
Share 49ersWebzone