LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 213 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 9)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Any other week out defense holds the Rams to under 20 and we win easy. Kaepernick played very well for not taking any snaps with the first team.

This is on the defense and special teams. Carlos Rogers got destroyed in the slot again. We desperately need a CB that has the speed to match up with quicker players. The Rams did just what the Giants do when they play us. The isolate Rogers with the quicker Ammendola/Cruz and exploit him
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
f**k David Akers

It would have been loss if he didn't tie it up in the first place. Blame the D, and more playing not to lose late in the game. I don't know why we didn't just do some designed roll outs for Kap
We're lucky to tie. We played like s**t most of the game. I'll take it, but I'm not happy.
My only nightmares are from David Akers. What is with him this season?!!?!?!?!?!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Faraz80:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Well, CK played pretty well but he is still not ready and I hope Smith is alright for Chicago!

Yeah, but Kaep stepped up. Had some shaky throws, but some brilliant ones as well. Definitely no Druckenmiller.

With that said, I hope Alex comes back next week.
you guys are harping about the quarterback... do you not get it?? did you not see the s**thole defense played today against a bottom tier team? you can whistle past the end zone if you want but this team has some concerns, defense, special teams, pass protection, penalties, shaky kicker. the quarterback is the least of our worries today.
Well. I don't really know how to feel....
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by kush:

What the hell are you laughing at? Did Kaep even attempt a pass in OT? The kid had one good drive where he completed three passes. He is great with his legs, but did not do good enough throwing the ball. Lets pray Alex plays against the Bears.
The kid played well. With limited playbook and limited snaps. He really showed me something.

Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by kush:

What the hell are you laughing at? Did Kaep even attempt a pass in OT? The kid had one good drive where he completed three passes. He is great with his legs, but did not do good enough throwing the ball. Lets pray Alex plays against the Bears.
[ Edited by D-NOTTE on Nov 11, 2012 at 5:21 PM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
f**k David Akers

It would have been loss if he didn't tie it up in the first place. Blame the D, and more playing not to lose late in the game. I don't know why we didn't just do some designed roll outs for Kap
of course kray is right
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
Ties are always useless. A pity...... Keap did a great job.
everytime we look at our record from this day forward we will be reminded of this piece of s**t game.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Marsh:
Originally posted by NONAME:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by NONAME:
Our starting QB went out with an injury, and we came back to almost win. We also didnt lose. I'm okay with this

how can you be ok with this s**t you saw on defense today, how can you be ok with getting faked twice on a punt, how can you be happy with penalities and sacks,, how?

Didn't lose, lol

this
the end justifies the means,, we did not lose, we lost the f**king game five times today
Teams with shifty quick wrs will always kill us until we find a cb capable if covering them and a better pass rush. Rogers is absolute slow and stiff, don't know why we continue using him against those types
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
last season was magic until the magic wore off in the championship....

this season is a struggle....you have to fight for every inch....something...we dont know what....is off in our D.
Refs cost us that game. Stop the clock when they should have, we have plenty of time to win late in the 4th. Hope it doesn't haunt us late in the season/playoffs.

Akers doesn't have it anymore. There's a reason why the Eagles let him go. Time to spend a late rounder on a kicker.

Wish we would have run the QB 'Kaep'er when we had it at the 50. Get us the yards to give Akers another shot.

Horrible start to the game. Players have all off-season to go where they want. Stay in Santa Clara during the bye and WORK (I know some did)

The pitch....just run it up the gut....yeah they know it's coming but with our line and Franky running...
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9inermaniac:
We need to stomp Chicago next week

after today,, our defense stomping anyone is laughable
Share 49ersWebzone