LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 9)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If my Madden 13 simulation is accurate Alex have long catch-and-run TD passes to Moss and Manningham and will also score on a naked bootleg. Also Ginn will have some pretty good returns. 21-0 SF.
[ Edited by ninermedic on Nov 10, 2012 at 6:14 AM ]
Originally posted by ninermedic:
If my Madden 13 simulation is accurate Alex have long catch-and-run TD passes to Moss and Manningham and Alex will also score on a naked bootleg. Also Ginn will have some pretty good returns. 21-0 SF.

I'll take it.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Don't take this team lightly Niners. Bradford has lit teams up before if given time. No trap game!
  • Ruhl
  • Veteran
Assuming Amendola is playing, Rogers is going to have to earn his $$ tomorrow. If we dont get one blindside crack on Finnegan, i'll consider the game a disappointment... win or lose.
Originally posted by Ruhl:
Assuming Amendola is playing, Rogers is going to have to earn his $$ tomorrow. If we dont get one blindside crack on Finnegan, i'll consider the game a disappointment... win or lose.

i dont know if cruz is still playing slot most of the time like last year but other than welker and cruz best slot WR in nfl
I don't expect another near perfect performance by Smith but it would certainly give my week a happy boost!
^^ have not really seen the rams play but i keep hearing janoris jenkins look like pro bowl talent already ( i knew he would be a star since seeing him in florida) and finnegan is looking good

bbut for a fact i know other than those 2 they have no one
  • Jiks
I get to watch the game on FOX on my big screen!!! I haven't gotten to watch so many 49ers games on t.v since the 90's!!! Living in SLC we used to broadcast the 9ers every week. Then came the dark days and we were never on. This year I have only had to stream 2 games. Figured it be Dallas/Phill seeing how amazingly great both those teams are... Love it!

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
well that does not fit into my argument, so no they were not a good defense.

but seriously, since that was the last time our offense was on the field, hopefully we are headed in the right direction...as soon as these next few teams start to adjust to the underneath stuff, I hope we pop them with some intermediate to deep passes.

This.

Originally posted by English:
The second half of the season will show how good (or otherwise) the coaching is. The playcalling has concerned me at times, but I am hoping that the O in particular has used the break well and comes out loaded for bear. And then bears!

And This.

The playcalling has been scary, and when teams are overloading the run, the short and intermediate routes are fine. But if any of our receivers gets one on one deep down the field, I'd like to see Alex with the cojones to release the ball and let the receiver make the play. We all already know Alex is a hell of a passer on the intermediate stuff, but what makes a great deep threat passer are receivers (and obviously ball placement by the QB giving his receivers favorable passes).

I still can't believe that call on 3rd and goal last game against Arizona where none of our receivers ran routes that were in the Endzone. Wtf? Good thing Crabtree made a hell of a play to get the ball in the endzone, but that was horrible calling to have 4 receivers run routes short of the goalline on a 3rd down play...

Roman is the strongest of my concerns in the passing game thus far...genius in the run game but passing, he is beyond conservative esp. on 3rd downs and RZ plays (like you noted). He's outstanding on 1st downs though. Progress...2nd half will be very interesting to see.
[ Edited by NCommand on Nov 10, 2012 at 10:38 AM ]

26 hours and 38 minutes until kickoff!!!
They were so cocky with Warner and the greatest show on turf.

We just came out of a 7 years funk also. I think they will be good with Fisher.
FEAST!!!!!
Who thinks Vernon disappears once again this week? Doesn't pounding the rock usually open the pass? Not when Vernon is your tight end.
[ Edited by zomg_its_ryan on Nov 10, 2012 at 11:54 AM ]
Originally posted by Marsh:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
They were so cocky with Warner and the greatest show on turf.

We just came out of a 7 years funk also. I think they will be good with Fisher.

I think he will build a solid teeam

Fisher can turn around a team very quickly. He does it a couple of times with Tenne when they went into a tail spin. Recovered in a bout 1-2 years. Not sure he's a SB coach though.
Share 49ersWebzone