There are 186 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 9)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Man i cant wait to bbq and chill in the Stick parking lot ...this crap took too long
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows Jeff Fisher on upcoming oppnnt: "That's the thing about John's (sic) teams. They just don't make mistakes." He knows he's playing SF, right?

Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows Jeff Fisher on upcoming oppnnt: "That's the thing about John's (sic) teams. They just don't make mistakes." He knows he's playing SF, right?

Dayum ... sorta confirmed what some of us are thinking. This whole team from the coaches to players made concerted efforts to not make decisions and plays that promote mistakes and beat ourselves.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Nov 7, 2012 at 9:04 AM ]
Wow, a little surprised Fisher complimented the Niners offense during a Q&A conference call. Usually, teams comment about preparing to face our tough defense. I guess he's noticed that we have a top running attack and he knows if he over-commits himself to stopping the run, Smith will find single coverage downfield with Moss/Crabtree/etc. I'm looking for a beatdown similar to the AZ game, just hope they take Smith, Gore, etc outta there once the game is well in our favor (3+ score lead). Don't wanna risk any injuries for the bigger Monday night game vs. Chicago.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Wow, a little surprised Fisher complimented the Niners offense during a Q&A conference call. Usually, teams comment about preparing to face our tough defense. I guess he's noticed that we have a top running attack and he knows if he over-commits himself to stopping the run, Smith will find single coverage downfield with Moss/Crabtree/etc. I'm looking for a beatdown similar to the AZ game, just hope they take Smith, Gore, etc outta there once the game is well in our favor (3+ score lead). Don't wanna risk any injuries for the bigger Monday night game vs. Chicago.

All of this!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
lets hope its a 3 score lead, I hope people do not whine and moan if it is closer than that,. this is a bigger game than the bears cuz its a divisional game. Yes on paper we should blow them out but we still have to play the game. i have never been into predicting scores cuz you just set yourself up for failure as we have seen in the vikings and giants game. I just want them to come out focused, make no mistakes, do what they do on offense ,even if it offends some people, get another win and then set your sights on the bears.. the bears game is not bigger than the rams game in my opinion
I've always liked Jeff Fisher, he's not one of them annoying coaches.
Originally posted by verb1der:

I've wanted him as our coach for Years. But I'm happy that we got Harbaugh.

false start after false start after holding after chop block...

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Afrikan:

so did i. after the nolan disaster when i thought we should get someone other than an established coach i wanted us to go after gruden or fisher. alas we know what we got after nolan but yes i was right with you on that one. At the time i think there was actually some hate for him on the zone. i could not get that cuz he was way damn better than the impotent idiots who followed mooch
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

false start after false start after holding after chop block...
yes those damn false start things have to stop
Post Fail, disregard
[ Edited by NinerBuff on Nov 7, 2012 at 10:26 AM ]
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Pretty Clever! Good Find!
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Afrikan:

so did i. after the nolan disaster when i thought we should get someone other than an established coach i wanted us to go after gruden or fisher. alas we know what we got after nolan but yes i was right with you on that one. At the time i think there was actually some hate for him on the zone. i could not get that cuz he was way damn better than the impotent idiots who followed mooch

Same here! I wanted Fisher prior to Harbaugh, but people didn't like the idea of another defensive minded coach following Nolan and Sing.
Share 49ersWebzone