LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

Jacobs visits Giants locker room after game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Who cares guys???? JFC.
I spoke to my friend at NFL Network, who is very close to Warren Sapp (who played with Randy Moss in Oakland), and he said he wouldnt put it past Jacobs to do that...Apparently guys all over the NFL take the information from the team that they signed with, who pay them money, and go back to the team they used to play for, which currently gives them no money, to sabotage the gameplan...i mean think about it...why wouldnt Jacobs do that? He has 2 super bowl rings with the Giants, and none with the 49ers. It makes too much sense...i think John Harbaugh should call up Goodell right this second and demand an apology. I mean who the f*** does Kevin Gilbride think he is...I think Jacobs wants redemption for winning the NFC championship, in Candlestick last year...IVE NEVER SEEN ALEX SMITH THROW 3 INTERCEPTIONS IN A GAME BEFORE...HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN...HES SO GOOD

26-3!
Originally posted by NotAGiantsFan:
I spoke to my friend at NFL Network, who is very close to Warren Sapp (who played with Randy Moss in Oakland), and he said he wouldnt put it past Jacobs to do that...Apparently guys all over the NFL take the information from the team that they signed with, who pay them money, and go back to the team they used to play for, which currently gives them no money, to sabotage the gameplan...i mean think about it...why wouldnt Jacobs do that? He has 2 super bowl rings with the Giants, and none with the 49ers. It makes too much sense...i think John Harbaugh should call up Goodell right this second and demand an apology. I mean who the f*** does Kevin Gilbride think he is...I think Jacobs wants redemption for winning the NFC championship, in Candlestick last year...IVE NEVER SEEN ALEX SMITH THROW 3 INTERCEPTIONS IN A GAME BEFORE...HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN...HES SO GOOD

26-3!
Well payton manning has him beat, 4 against the cowgirls the year the were ranked last in defensive play, so clearly alex is not as great as mr manning. How many TIMES DID FARVE THROW GAMES AWAY! Brady threw 2 int's this weekend and blew a lead, He threw 2 against the Giants in the SUPERBOW! All the great qb's in this league have bad games and throw mult int's! Get over it, stop using alex as the scape goat, the whole team played bad, including the defense, the coachs had a horrible game plan, and made no half time adjustments, except to put kap in even more. You think we had vick on our team, well he throws mulit Ints ever weak and he's such a great qb. Let it go one bad game in the last 2 years, and you all jump on him like rats on trash, saying see i was right he's the same coach killer. His coachs made the gameplan and it sucked the only one who can be blamed for that is themselves not Smith, he forced the ball, atleast he finally drop his balls and threw the ball even if it's an Int or not, this is what you get from a player who's not a game manager.
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Oct 15, 2012 at 2:17 PM ]

26-3!

Who is your friend at NFL Network? I used to work there.
He won two Super Bowls and spent 7 years bleeding and sweating with those guys. Stop being drama queens. He hasn't been given ONE SNAP on this team. He hasn't been allowed to suit up for one game and he's been healthy enough to play for 2 weeks now.

Him going into their locker room rubs me wrong but its completely understandable. It's like working somewhere you loved for 10 years and suddenly you have a crappy new job getting low pay and you're barely a factor in the company. Of course Jacobs is more favorable towards the Giants. That being said he needs to keep his mouth shut and focus on getting 100% healthy as soon as possible or he's gonna find himself without a job
I have never joined a board to speak to a fanbase but u dude's need a reality check! I didn't see any of u complain when Jacobs was running the scout team or Manningham was meeting with DB's giving them insight as to what Manning thinks when he dee's certain coverages.

Look ur whining BS was cute last year. This year u got stomped! Now its Jacobs fault? Jacobs gave away the game plan huh? Well explain why u couldn't stop the run or why u got no sacks. U guys lost breh...it couldn't possibly be that in an attempt to be slick kept taking your QB out of the game and kept him from developing a rythmn , u tired to come with some Jets West playbook and got smoked. Ur team has a great front 7, ur offense is good with a lead . We stopped the run got a lead and forced u to throw. End of story.

U stay classy San Francisco...as if u ever were. Stop crying u got beat by a better team . Don't even respond I won't be back just had to let u know u look like clowns right now.
Originally posted by phoenix3411:
Originally posted by phoenix3411:
Originally posted by ninermedic:
Is there not a good Giants forum for these guys anywhere on the internet? It's like a refugee camp in here...

check giants mess. bd niner fans all over there to esp. b4 yesterdays game not so much now. most just need a good laugh so we visit here .

cant stop watching highlights on espn 2day, might even watch championship game from last year on dvd again 2day. all invited over 4 some whine n crackers.

That's pretty sad, I actually feel bad for you. No homer.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Football is there job, not some fannatical cult. No biggie.

This
Originally posted by BigBlue:
I have never joined a board to speak to a fanbase but u dude's need a reality check! I didn't see any of u complain when Jacobs was running the scout team or Manningham was meeting with DB's giving them insight as to what Manning thinks when he dee's certain coverages.

Look ur whining BS was cute last year. This year u got stomped! Now its Jacobs fault? Jacobs gave away the game plan huh? Well explain why u couldn't stop the run or why u got no sacks. U guys lost breh...it couldn't possibly be that in an attempt to be slick kept taking your QB out of the game and kept him from developing a rythmn , u tired to come with some Jets West playbook and got smoked. Ur team has a great front 7, ur offense is good with a lead . We stopped the run got a lead and forced u to throw. End of story.

U stay classy San Francisco...as if u ever were. Stop crying u got beat by a better team . Don't even respond I won't be back just had to let u know u look like clowns right now.

who da fvck is u?

26-3!

Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:

26-3!
Well payton manning has him beat, 4 against the cowgirls the year the were ranked last in defensive play, so clearly alex is not as great as mr manning. How many TIMES DID FARVE THROW GAMES AWAY! Brady threw 2 int's this weekend and blew a lead, He threw 2 against the Giants in the SUPERBOW! All the great qb's in this league have bad games and throw mult int's! Get over it, stop using alex as the scape goat, the whole team played bad, including the defense, the coachs had a horrible game plan, and made no half time adjustments, except to put kap in even more. You think we had vick on our team, well he throws mulit Ints ever weak and he's such a great qb. Let it go one bad game in the last 2 years, and you all jump on him like rats on trash, saying see i was right he's the same coach killer. His coachs made the gameplan and it sucked the only one who can be blamed for that is themselves not Smith, he forced the ball, atleast he finally drop his balls and threw the ball even if it's an Int or not, this is what you get from a player who's not a game manager.

I think your sarcasm meter is broken.
Also Alex threw 5 INT's in a game his rookie season against the Colts.
So barstool sports wrote an article about this thread...

http://www.barstoolsports.com/nyc/super-page/49ers-fans-delusionally-claiming-brandon-jacobs-gave-giants-their-entire-gameplan/
Originally posted by AlexSmith11:

http://www.barstoolsports.com/nyc/super-page/49ers-fans-delusionally-claiming-brandon-jacobs-gave-giants-their-entire-gameplan/

Originally posted by AlexSmith11:

HAHAHA!
But....but.....but.....he was in their locker room!! lolz.

On another note I hope none of those f*ckin trashy losers that were fighting in that video are ever allowed in Candlestick Park again, revoke their Niner fandom too.
Originally posted by LeonardMarshall:
Manninhgam visited the Giants locker room as well. Not seeing any complaints about that.

Manninhgam is good peoples.....Jacobs is a big bully with emo issues, who also complains about small dbs who tackle his legs.
Share 49ersWebzone