LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

Greg Roman, is he really good?

Shop 49ers game tickets
The T.O. resigning just after leaving the Eggles got me.
  • thl408
Hoof hearted
Sacramento Kings already eliminated from next years playoffs. lulz
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
They did a good job on this one...but the clues were there...not only the written by Rashaun Woods, but other giveaways included Roman throwing the reporters mic in the bushes, then laughing about it (not something he'd likely do), that ST asst coach Tracy SMith would be his likely successor (when it's been stated that Geep Chryst would be the favorite). Also, all the "in case you missed it" features are bogus. Still, if you didn't look closely, you could've easily been April fooled. Good job.

We got us a regular Dick Tracy here.
Finally
No more mediocre play calling
I bit, hook, line & sinker :D
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Finally
No more mediocre play calling

Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
They did a good job on this one...but the clues were there...not only the written by Rashaun Woods, but other giveaways included Roman throwing the reporters mic in the bushes, then
laughing about it (not something he'd likely do), that ST asst coach Tracy SMith would be his likely successor (when it's been stated that Geep Chryst would be the favorite). Also, all the "in case you missed it" features are bogus. Still, if you didn't look closely, you could've easily been April fooled. Good job.

Well done i checked this page just to see what april fools joke they'd have. I was gotten good wit andre johnson one!!! I was embarassly gotten! Lmao i know makes sence but doesn't lol!!!!! Andre for a 3rd argueably top wr in game at the time lmao for a 3rd lmao
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
double post.
[ Edited by Giedi on Apr 1, 2014 at 8:09 AM ]
Oh yes.... The zone is at it again.... I likey

• Geeked
  • Veteran
Wow, this one kinda hurt. If this were a real story, I'd be one very HAPPY 49er fan. However, I knew immediately it was false because like all things too good...... that would be most definitely be too good to be true.

I thought the 4/1 joke would have to do with Champ or Sherman holding out. Something that would get me for a couple of seconds.
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Yes! Yes! Yes!
No!
Originally posted by niners94:
No!

f**k it lol
[ Edited by niners94 on Apr 1, 2014 at 8:28 AM ]
Silly. This one wasn't even the best, IMO. The posting backwards one was my favorite.
Share 49ersWebzone