LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 254 users in the forums

Greg Roman, is he really good?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Meowwww
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
They got me couple of years ago when it was reported that we acquired Andre Johnson. Learned my lesson.

That's the one that got me too!!
meoowwwww
Originally posted by Allx9er:
I think Rashaun Woods writing the article is a nice touch

Yea...rashaun woods breaking more stories then he did tackles
[ Edited by Niners816 on Apr 1, 2014 at 7:33 AM ]
Originally posted by Allx9er:
I think Rashaun Woods writing the article is a nice touch

Credible source, man. He's an expert on disappointing talent leaving the 49ers. This MUST be true. I'm surprised they didn't go with Chryst, but this Smith dude must be an up and comer if he already climbed the ranks to assistant ST coach. Pretty excited to see us pull a "return left" on third and long. Defense will NEVER expect it. Brilliant strategic move by Harbaugh.
mods love the teabag
poop
post whoring
my grandmother swims in potato salad
Originally posted by ronin1387:
that article got me for a split second...every april 1st i fall for it

The dead giveaway this year was the single story on the front page.

im gassy today
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Tough day for the Niners to be sure. Best of Luck to Coach on all his future endeavors.

[ Edited by fropwns on Apr 1, 2014 at 7:56 AM ]
They did a good job on this one...but the clues were there...not only the written by Rashaun Woods, but other giveaways included Roman throwing the reporters mic in the bushes, then laughing about it (not something he'd likely do), that ST asst coach Tracy SMith would be his likely successor (when it's been stated that Geep Chryst would be the favorite). Also, all the "in case you missed it" features are bogus. Still, if you didn't look closely, you could've easily been April fooled. Good job.
Very funny...
Andre johnson one got me also lmao! Tho i went all out stupid! Out of character for me lol!!! I talked so much s**t to my friends n co workers. The alex to johnson, davis unstoppable connection! Probowl gore n company! Bragged of playoffs!! All while they lookin at me like an idiot lmao!!!! O7-08 zone prank gotta love it! Haven't gotten me since. Lmao tho did get pranked good today by someone else ha ha! Good times at the webzone gotta f**kin love it
GONINERS

wit that johnson prank i should have took notes from singltary. Lmao should have watched the film on that trade lmao!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone