LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

Greg Roman, is he really good?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Greg Roman KILLED it today. I know he has bad games, but he KILLED it today. Amazing job.

Hard to argue today. Only beef was the Boldin throw, but at least he was erring on the side of being creative.
I'll give credit where credit is due, the playcalling from the late 2nd quarter on was terrific, it especially picked up in the 2nd half, dude got it done. Won't hear me saying a single bad thing about the playcalling today against a very good defense.
Greg Roman KILLED it today. I know he has bad games, but he KILLED it today. Amazing job.

Hard to argue today. Only beef was the Boldin throw, but at least he was erring on the side of being creative.
He actually made adjustments. quick throws and double moves to kill the panthers rush
and continued to run the ball late

i cannot believe it.

now we need to put it all together.

get to the red zone score those td's and jump out in front of seattle.
Greg Roman has been really finishing games well lately. We have secured the win in the past couple games in the last couple minutes.
  • thl408
Good job against a good defense. Good call with the double move with a pump fake to that big pass play. If CBs want to watch Kap to get a jump a short route, that's how to make them pay. Props to whole offense.
[ Edited by thl408 on Jan 12, 2014 at 1:34 PM ]
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Greg Roman has been really finishing games well lately. We have secured the win in the past couple games in the last couple minutes.

the long drives have been championship caliber football.

we're eating up 8 and 9 minutes.
We scored in the Red Zone - I'm impressed.

Now all he has to do is have a great game plan in Seattle and then in the Super Bowl.
so if Roman does exit... by winning this game it makes it less likely... who steps in

Originally posted by SJniner7:

Dude really wants that Minnesota job.

Great game-plan, great play-calling and great execution for most of the game. I'd be shocked if Roman doesn't get the Vikings gig.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
When he follows the proper diet regimen, he is a great deal better than he gets credit for.

I've seen him tear up an extra large pie of pizza and Twinkies in 5 minutes... it's like a rabid pit bull on a squirrel.
Have to give him credit, he shoul interview every week if that's what it takes to call games like this
Yea he coached like somebody trying to get a head coach job. Good job. Gotta get right for Seattle.
Share 49ersWebzone