There are 218 users in the forums

RIP Tony Montana Squad!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Its played in every stadium.. but not as the kickoff song.. that was our thing.. hope they are just saving it for the giants game. tony montana gets the stick fired up..
"Damn Rick Ross lost some weight." Something no one will ever say lmao
Originally posted by 707Niners:

Im sure they'll edit it "These Guys wont Hold me Back!"....I can see Dixon, Gooden, and everyone gettin down 2 this on the Kickoff

Song f**king sucks
Originally posted by CityKing415:
Its played in every stadium.. but not as the kickoff song.. that was our thing.. hope they are just saving it for the giants game. tony montana gets the stick fired up..

it did last year in the playoffs it has slowly died. and this past week was killed
Originally posted by Thorhawk:

Im sure they'll edit it "These Guys wont Hold me Back!"....I can see Dixon, Gooden, and everyone gettin down 2 this on the Kickoff

Song f**king sucks

+1............ Next............
Here you go, new special teams anthem by Gold Thugs N' Harmony

you're welcome.
Originally posted by 99problems:
it did last year in the playoffs it has slowly died. and this past week was killed

playing it in the preseason killed it..
  • jrg
  • Veteran
The Tony Montana squad died a long time ago.............. Idek why we still played it
Originally posted by pakalolo415:
"Damn Rick Ross lost some weight." Something no one will ever say lmao

LOL. Truth.

I've heard it in some college games too...
There are several guys missing from the Tony Montana squad.... doesn't feel quite the same as last year.
Originally posted by kemp_j:
Originally posted by Thorhawk:

Song f**king sucks

+1............ Next............

lol
Not worthy to call them that the last 2 weeks. Brad needs to step up his guys on coverage. Don't want to lose another SB over special teams.
Just FYI for those who weren't there, they were bumping Tony Montana for the kickoff squad yesterday. Too bad they played nothing like the Tony Montana squad.
Share 49ersWebzone