There are 151 users in the forums

The Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by xela510:
Crabtree is going to walk, I dont think he wants to be on the same team as Kaep tbh.

lol and how did you come up with this asinine conclusion?
Crabtree is going to walk, I dont think he wants to be on the same team as Kaep tbh.

i'm curious as to where you get this? maybe he doesnt come back cus we have limited cap space and not everyone can stay. but i feel like he loves playing with kaep. guy made crabtree look like the top 10 pick that he was.
Originally posted by crabman82:

i'm curious as to where you get this? maybe he doesnt come back cus we have limited cap space and not everyone can stay. but i feel like he loves playing with kaep. guy made crabtree look like the top 10 pick that he was.

This. It's funny how people like to speculate about what's in a player's mind. What they're really doing is projecting.
Originally posted by sfout:
lol this is so ridiculous. So this charity event was likely attended by probably tens if not hundreds of people, including NFL players, their families, invitees and benefactors, and of course SECURITY and MEDIA.

How did this not get out until the night of the biggest game of the year for either player? Oh wait thats right it is Sherman's brother saying it....You know what he is according to the legal system if you take into account the entire Crabtree-Sherman saga? He's a hostile witness with an agenda.

Even if it is true? "Fight" is probably an incredible overstatement, Crabtree probably told him to stay away from him and they'd see each other on the field.

Usually summer symbolizes monthes after may in which Crabtree starting a fight with a healthy Sheman while he had a torn achilles would be flat out retarded.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

Good receivers want to play with good quarterbacks who can get them the ball, for teams that have a good passing offense. 49ers have neither.

Personally, I think both him and Boldin are gone, both will go to contender teams with healthy passing games and good QB's.
Originally posted by HONEYBADGER:

Good receivers want to play with good quarterbacks who can get them the ball, for teams that have a good passing offense. 49ers have neither.

Personally, I think both him and Boldin are gone, both will go to contender teams with healthy passing games and good QB's.

Boldin has already said he wants to stay in SF, but of course at the right price. What other teams are more contenders than the Niners? When was the last time Boldin had the type of season he had with the Niners this year? And you think he wants to leave? Why? Because YOU don't think Kap is a good QB?
lol... people just assume that Crabtree's gonna walk because he looks and talks kinda like a dick. Personally, I think he loves San Fran and loves the bay and Kap. If he talked like Russell Wilson we'd all assume he's resign for the league minimum.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran

You didn't hear? He wants to be a Dallas Cowboy. smh
Originally posted by real9erfan:
Boldin has already said he wants to stay in SF, but of course at the right price. What other teams are more contenders than the Niners? When was the last time Boldin had the type of season he had with the Niners this year? And you think he wants to leave? Why? Because YOU don't think Kap is a good QB?

Stats dont lie.

Kapernick 17th in the league for TD passes
49ers Lowest rated passing offense
49ers 3 NFC appearances, 1 superbowl since 2010, no titles

For elite receivers, there are better options.
Originally posted by Hopper:

haha oh yea i forgot

why doesnt P Willy want to be a Cowboy? Or like 90% of the players in the league who grew up cowboys fans?

Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
I want to know if the reports that he tried to fight Sherman in the off-season is true . Feels like it's a farse...this maybe mean... But I want Sherman to tear both ACL's.

Everytime Sherman gets into a sticky situation, he is quick to make up some story to make himself look better. The only problem is none of his stories can be verified by unbiased sources whereas all of Sherman's antics are well documented.

Sherman is a grade a D-Bag and I hope he breaks his knees before he gets a new contract so he has to use that communications degree to speak at homeless shelters on the weekends for bagels and coffee.
Originally posted by Hopper:

haha oh yea i forgot

why doesnt P Willy want to be a Cowboy? Or like 90% of the players in the league who grew up cowboys fans?

oh man....... i guess this means Aaron Rodgers wants to Green Bay for SF.

Originally posted by HONEYBADGER:
Originally posted by real9erfan:

Stats dont lie.

Kapernick 17th in the league for TD passes
49ers Lowest rated passing offense
49ers 3 NFC appearances, 1 superbowl since 2010, no titles

For elite receivers, there are better options.

Yes there is Andy Dalton. He is very clutch in the postseason.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
lol this is so ridiculous. So this charity event was likely attended by probably tens if not hundreds of people, including NFL players, their families, invitees and benefactors, and of course SECURITY and MEDIA.

How did this not get out until the night of the biggest game of the year for either player? Oh wait thats right it is Sherman's brother saying it....You know what he is according to the legal system if you take into account the entire Crabtree-Sherman saga? He's a hostile witness with an agenda.

Even if it is true? "Fight" is probably an incredible overstatement, Crabtree probably told him to stay away from him and they'd see each other on the field.

Usually summer symbolizes monthes after may in which Crabtree starting a fight with a healthy Sheman while he had a torn achilles would be flat out retarded.

for real. I love how PFT titled it "Report: Crabtree wanted to fight Sherman"....It was that tools brother talking. That isn't a report based on anything factual, it's a family member saying negative things about one other person.
  • NeKro
  • ArmyHoe
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

for real. I love how PFT titled it "Report: Crabtree wanted to fight Sherman"....It was that tools brother talking. That isn't a report based on anything factual, it's a family member saying negative things about one other person.

I love their source..... Thats not biased at at lol. Got to live the media trying to man crab the bad guy.
Share 49ersWebzone