There are 166 users in the forums

The Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
After what we experienced without him this season Crabtree will be a priority I would think. We usually nail down our priority guys. I have faith we will make it work
We need to lock up Crabtree, Boldin, and VD for the next few years. Having all 3 has made a dramatic difference in the effectiveness of our offense.

If were down to 2 of them, VD just gets the double team, and the other is left as our only option. It works against bad D's like GB, but not against SEA.

Once we get Kap to the point where hes comfortable checking down, we can just stick LaMichael James in there for screens, and then the offense will take off. It will force defenses to cover 3 pro bowl caliber players at once, and then worry about a guy with James' speed getting a dump off pass.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Dec 27, 2013 at 3:49 AM ]
He'll be back
THIS GUY WAS CLUTCH ON THIRD DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Jiks
Diva
PAY THE MAN!!!
Originally posted by Allx9er:
He'll be back
See
He needs to be paid cause he is our chain mover... Pay the man.
Crabtree plays big in big games. The guy is an extremely underrated receiver and I think the Niners need to keep him. He's got a great chemistry with Kap and it shows.

I really didn't expect this from Crabs in the GB game but I truly think he is a #1 receiver. Maybe not in the traditional mold, but he plays so well when he needs to.
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
THIS GUY WAS CLUTCH ON THIRD DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

I think his fingertips touch when he wraps his hands around the middle of the ball.

pay him whatever, our offense runs through crabs not gore anymore
As much as he was held all game, he still managed to do what he did, color me impressed!
Originally posted by JoeBart324:
Crabtree plays big in big games. The guy is an extremely underrated receiver and I think the Niners need to keep him. He's got a great chemistry with Kap and it shows.

I really didn't expect this from Crabs in the GB game but I truly think he is a #1 receiver. Maybe not in the traditional mold, but he plays so well when he needs to.

He's a gamer. He wants the ball in the big moment. He wants to make the plays. If he is willing to take a Dwayne Bowe type of deal (56 million/5 years) do it. Might be wise to work on it this offseason because extending Crabtree and/or Iupati will HEAVILY influence our draft.
Crabs is money.
crabs and kap were the difference today. so clutch
Share 49ersWebzone