Hows that for balance? LOL

We ran to much lol
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by JBrack:
Hows that for balance? LOL

We ran to much lol

nm
[ Edited by ninermedic on Oct 8, 2012 at 12:01 AM ]
Several people commented that Roman and our offense were being "too cute," today. Not only is that perhaps the criticism that annoys me the most in gameday threads, but a good dose of "getting cute," got us the best offensive performance in 49er history.
Originally posted by mug0mug:
Several people commented that Roman and our offense were being "too cute," today. Not only is that perhaps the criticism that annoys me the most in gameday threads, but a good dose of "getting cute," got us the best offensive performance in 49er history.

league history bro lol. no one has shown this kind of balance and dominance in passing and rushing in one game and our defense was 3 points from another shutout on top of all that lol. this team is incredible
300/300

Originally posted by zillabeast:
300/300

next record to fall will be least points aloud in a season
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
300/300

allowed lol
  • Silky
  • Veteran
I am happy the 49ers put up these numbers, but I think the Bills also suck that much. Like Eric Davis said, 621 yards is worth 2 games. Sometimes 3 games depending on which defenses you play
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
I am happy the 49ers put up these numbers, but I think the Bills also suck that much. Like Eric Davis said, 621 yards is worth 2 games. Sometimes 3 games depending on which defenses you play

Of course they suck. It's not like you can get these kind of records against good teams. The amazing thing is getting the record at all. We are not the only team that has played a bad team in all of NFL history.
300/300

allowed lol

alol'd lol

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
jim harbaugh is GOD

....on a sadder note, if the offense keeps this up, Roman is a goner after this season

its ok i chryst will do just fine
You realize now it's only a matter of time before the 49ers end up in one of those God-awful NFL Play 60 commercials on the bus

as long as they change the song to something more badass and less annoying
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
jim harbaugh is GOD

....on a sadder note, if the offense keeps this up, Roman is a goner after this season

only if he wants to leave.
  • Lifer
  • Veteran
It's an amazing accomplishment and absolutely unprecedented. It's NEVER been done. But the fact that it's a team stat tells you everything you need to know about the 49ers. Everybody focuses on individual achievement - that's what fantasy football is all about - but individual achievement flows from team success and not the other way around. A good team will beat a great collection of individuals every time. Harbaugh and his staff came in here preaching "the team, the team, the team" and we're seeing the realization of that philosophy now. Yes, the 49ers have a lot of talented players; but they play as one, and that's what sets them apart.
[ Edited by Lifer on Oct 8, 2012 at 8:46 AM ]
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch The #49ers have 556 rushing yards in past two games. That's more than 18 teams have this season (11 of 18 have played 5 games).
Share 49ersWebzone