LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 316 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
huh , OK???? zero respect for your obnoxious egotistical all about him head coach, who would rather slap someone on the back rather than shake his hand like a gentleman and true competitor... and what's Carol suppose to be apologizing about again? you're right our players talk trash, and they back it up... and about us rude fans who dress up in corny halloween costumes, we'll be seeing you on Dec 23rd and the CLink.. might of heard of the place... Merry Christmas MOFO.....

oh and P.S. our trophy case is emty cuz our superbowl trophy is over in Pittsburg, we're working on second now....
Originally posted by hawker84:
cracks me up. i read this entire thread... the closer the game gets and the farther the giants games is in the rear view mirror, the more your confidense appears to be coming back... went from we're doomed to seattle's toast.. i don't think i've ever seen fans so down on their 1st place team than in this forum...

having said that, you're coming off a tough loss, i can see where the fustration is coming from... but you still have a potent team on both sides of the ball... two players that scare the hell out of me, Vernan Davis and Guinn... those two killed us last year... if our defense plays to it's ability we can contain gore for the most part, i'm sure he'll still get his here and there... but we got to get Smith into 3rd and longs and get our pass rush on him and disrupt his rhythm.

we are very excited about our team, everyone know's about the defense, but i would caution you to not look past russel wilson, and the whole he's just a rookie thing, not going to get into why, i would just suggest your coaches had better take game planning to slow him down serious, cuz if given the chance he can and will light you up.. i suggest you don't game plan to stop lynch and force RW to beat you, that's what carolina and new england did, and guess what happened.

here's to hoping for and all out war, tough grind it out game, with good hitting and hella trash talk all night... and may the best team come out victorious...

Before Russell torched NE's sorry defense, he was averaging less than 135 yards passing a game with 2 TD's and 6 INT's :-/. I would love to eliminate Lynch and have Wilson try to beat this elite defense on the road!
The Seahawks couldn't score enough points to beat the Rams or Cardinals and those two offenses are HORRIBLE!!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Nobody is scared of the Seahawks, NOBODY!

Nor the niners anymore..ha ha ha
i love it, now you lame ass's are finally getting fired up... wake up losers we got a game on thursday...
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
i love it, now you lame ass's are finally getting fired up... wake up losers we got a game on thursday...

ban this fool

Welcome to Niner Talk
Man fuk the Hawks!
We got punched in the face , now it's time to counter attack and smash some fools
i tried to come on here and get into some serious football talk about the game, and you got a jackass like Slipknot or whatever his name was takin it straight to trashing our team... so i will try to get it back to a more civil level... i have the upmost respect for this team, i think it will be a hard fought competative game.. if there's anyone who isn't taking us serious, i would love to here why and debate that with you.. if you wanna trash talk, we can go that route tooo...

• pd24
  • Veteran
huh , OK???? zero respect for your obnoxious egotistical all about him head coach, who would rather slap someone on the back rather than shake his hand like a gentleman and true competitor... and what's Carol suppose to be apologizing about again? you're right our players talk trash, and they back it up... and about us rude fans who dress up in corny halloween costumes, we'll be seeing you on Dec 23rd and the CLink.. might of heard of the place... Merry Christmas MOFO.....

oh and P.S. our trophy case is emty cuz our superbowl trophy is over in Pittsburg, we're working on second now....

The Seahawks will be out of the division race by then. They are about to be 0-3 in division games this year after Thursday.
i tried to come on here and get into some serious football talk about the game, and you got a jackass like Slipknot or whatever his name was takin it straight to trashing our team... so i will try to get it back to a more civil level... i have the upmost respect for this team, i think it will be a hard fought competative game.. if there's anyone who isn't taking us serious, i would love to here why and debate that with you.. if you wanna trash talk, we can go that route tooo...

Seriously, I'm really not feeling this "I'm going to go on the opposing team's fan board crap." Of course a few people will trash your team. There are idiots everywhere. We had some idiotic troll Seahawk fan on here yesterday. I think it's pointless to do. Rarely have I seen it be beneficial. I think it can be nice to here different perspectives, but will likely end in trash talking. Just like you are doing. You can't expect to come on here and not have at least one person talk trash to you. If you come here drop the sensitive crap and man up.

I think this will be a low scoring, physical, intense game. Niners will win, if this game was in SEA I would pick SEA. I think Wilson will struggle.
Originally posted by pd24:

The Seahawks will be out of the division race by then. They are about to be 0-3 in division games this year after Thursday.

I've heard of it. Actually we beat you guys there about the same time last year
Hawks are the whipping boys of the West this year with losses to the Cards and Rams already

careful man, you're gonna get yourself banned, just an fyi
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Niners will drop 28 on them.
Share 49ersWebzone