LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 220 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Not a must win, but pretty darn close.
  • Apone
  • Veteran
Niners 30
Seacocks 12
There's no way a rookie QB is going to beat us at home. A very overrated rookie QB I should say.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
35 Niners
12 Seachickens
  • Apone
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
There's no way a rookie QB is going to beat us at home. A very overrated rookie QB I should say.

Thats probably how they feel about us.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Apone:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Thats probably how they feel about us.

Alex isn't a rookie qb. I know what your saying, but you can't compare Smith to Wilson.
Originally posted by niners9:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Can't beleive this game is two days away. Thursday games are insane.

The only bad thing is we now have nothing to do on Sunday.

s**t for the next two Sundays since the following is, a Monday night game.
Seahawks dominate at home, play horrible mediocre on the road (lost to the Rams in an embarrassing manor on the road, and should have lost to the Panthers).

By the end of this game, everybody will know we laid an egg against New York because were looking too far ahead to Thursday (aka a game that means more; division). -People forget there's a lot of bad blood since that Christmas game (despite sweeping them), Seahawks banged up a lot of our players which paid huge consequences going into the playoffs (Michael Robinson breaking Walker's jaw, and Kyle Williams' concussion which led to his poor performance in the NFC Championship game due to Ginn going out in the Saints game).

Seriously, the moment the Hawks f**ked Kyle Williams up with that conclusion, it really f**ked us raw. Seahawks are the dirty motherf**kers who purposely try to injure players, beware.
I am going on vacation starting this Friday...The Niner's were kind enough to move the game for me, so I wouldnt have to miss anything.
cracks me up. i read this entire thread... the closer the game gets and the farther the giants games is in the rear view mirror, the more your confidense appears to be coming back... went from we're doomed to seattle's toast.. i don't think i've ever seen fans so down on their 1st place team than in this forum...

having said that, you're coming off a tough loss, i can see where the fustration is coming from... but you still have a potent team on both sides of the ball... two players that scare the hell out of me, Vernan Davis and Guinn... those two killed us last year... if our defense plays to it's ability we can contain gore for the most part, i'm sure he'll still get his here and there... but we got to get Smith into 3rd and longs and get our pass rush on him and disrupt his rhythm.

we are very excited about our team, everyone know's about the defense, but i would caution you to not look past russel wilson, and the whole he's just a rookie thing, not going to get into why, i would just suggest your coaches had better take game planning to slow him down serious, cuz if given the chance he can and will light you up.. i suggest you don't game plan to stop lynch and force RW to beat you, that's what carolina and new england did, and guess what happened.

here's to hoping for and all out war, tough grind it out game, with good hitting and hella trash talk all night... and may the best team come out victorious...
[ Edited by hawker84 on Oct 16, 2012 at 9:27 AM ]

oh and snakePlissken. you're smokin somethin if you call our team dirty, and intentionally try to take people out...what we are is punch you straight in your mouth and ask what are you gonna do about it type of team... so you can take that ridiculous comment and shove it up your yooohooo... don't be scurred it's gonna be alright. jackass.... and don't get me started on the whole they shoulda lost to the panthers comment.. that's just showing your ignorance.....
[ Edited by hawker84 on Oct 16, 2012 at 9:25 AM ]
Originally posted by hawker84:
oh and snakePlissken. you're smokin somethin if you call our team dirty, and intentionally try to take people out...what we are is punch you straight in your mouth and ask what are you gonna do about it type of team... so you can take that ridiculous comment and shove it up your yooohooo... don't be scurred it's gonna be alright. jackass.... and don't get me started on the whole they shoulda lost to the panthers comment.. that's just showing your ignorance.....

Sorry, but you're the new Oakland Raiders; class-less and dirty (with trash-talking players, and an unapologetic head coach), no respect for the game, with a stadium filled with obnoxious/rude fans dressed up in corny Halloween costumes/flare.

Not intimidated by you, or your empty trophy cases owned by an ex-Microsoft mogul who sucks off Nike.
Nobody is scared of the Seahawks, NOBODY!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
ERMAHGERD ERTS RERSERL WERLSERN!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by hawker84:

Sorry, but you're the new Oakland Raiders; class-less and dirty (with trash-talking players, and an unapologetic head coach), no respect for the game, with a stadium filled with obnoxious/rude fans dressed up in corny Halloween costumes/flare.

Not intimidated by you, or your empty trophy cases owned by an ex-Microsoft mogul who sucks off Nike.

this x1000

f**k the seaf*gs
Share 49ersWebzone