LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 336 users in the forums

Bills, Giants, Seahawks and Cardinals. How many more wins before the Bye Week?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Bills, Giants, Seahawks and Cardinals. How many more wins before the Bye Week?

And Discuss...

It's going to be awesome to have a 3-game home stretch. Although the optimist in me says "4", the realist says "3".
[ Edited by mattster03 on Oct 5, 2012 at 9:06 AM ]
I'm always an optimist. We are capable of winning all 4. It helps that we have a 3 game home stand, esp with playing Seattle with little rest. Playing that last away game shouldn't be too terrible. Long prep time and its not travelling cross country. Just hope that team that showed up to play the vikings are long gone. That better have been the only wake up call this team needs.
The next three before the break are at OUR house.. then we go to AZ.

I think we go 3-1 up to the bye week.. so 6-2 is my best guess. ( insert one loss @ AZ or vs NYG )

10-12 wins on the season... then ring # 6 ...
the niners should win all four of their games; however, they cannot win them all. I say three.
7-1 would be nice! 6-2 would not be horrible as long as that loss doesn't go to either NFC-west rivals. Being a big Niners fan from WA, I am excited to say I will be visiting "Niners Nation" for work during the vs. Giants weekend... maybe I can find some tickets :).
We won't b beat at the stick and we won't allow a division opponent to win. 7 - 1. Aside from that we will get up for the Giants bigtime
The MNF game against the Cards doesn't concern me as much as the Seattle game at home right after the NYG game which is going to drain us some. We will be rested and prepared for the MNF game. That short week could give us some problems, but we are at home.

At most 7-1 and at least 6-2...either way, we are doing very well at the halfway point if we're at any of those records.

Out of ALL the games left on the schedule, @Seattle is the one that will give us the most problems, IMO.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
the niners should win all four of their games; however, they cannot win them all. I say three.

Cannot? Why?
Already a thread on this...

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/167863-what-our-record-bye-week/
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
where is the zero option

Where's the option for 0? Poll is invalid.

In all seriousness, I think we'll go 3-1 or 4-0. The toughest game will be against the Cards. The giants will tough too.
After the Cards game last night I feel we can sweep all the games.

Giants will be our biggest test. Playing then at home helps out.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Already a thread on this...

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/167863-what-our-record-bye-week/

Oops... I even scanned quickly to make sure it hadn't been posted recently. Mah bad
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
where is the zero option

Right next to the "mods please ban me" button!
Share 49ersWebzone