LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

Does anyone know where we rank in YAC ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Sorry to start a new thread for this but seems like our YAC is pretty low. Just wondering where we rank compared to other teams.
lol
lulz

YAC yards
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
YAC MOUF
  • krizay
  • Veteran
26th with 339 on the season.

http://hosted.stats.com/fb/tmleaders.asp?type=Receiving&range=NFL&rank=231

EDIT: tied for 3rd in drops with 12.

31st in passes over 25 yards with 3.
[ Edited by krizay on Oct 2, 2012 at 3:17 PM ]
Good question, I love VD and all his YAC!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by krizay:
26th with 339 on the season.

http://hosted.stats.com/fb/tmleaders.asp?type=Receiving&range=NFL&rank=231

EDIT: tied for 3rd in drops with 12.

31st in passes over 25 yards with 3.

thank you I been tying find that info. Just something I like to keep track because in the west coast offense YAC numbers are pretty good. Hopefully this increases through the year.

hmm....

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
YAC MOUF

Lol

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
trey wingo ‏@wingoz Niners receivers had 107 YAC last night, yards after catch. 2nd most in any single game over the last 5 seasons.

Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN From @PFF (Pro Football Focus) analysis of last night's 49ers game, 62 of Michael Crabtree's 72 receiving yards were after the catch.

finally got some YAC
Originally posted by verb1der:
Good question, I love VD and all his YAC!

It would be nice if we actually got him involved every once in awhile. After those post season performances I thought he'd just explode but it really hasn't happened.
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
trey wingo ‏@wingoz Niners receivers had 107 YAC last night, yards after catch. 2nd most in any single game over the last 5 seasons.

Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN From @PFF (Pro Football Focus) analysis of last night's 49ers game, 62 of Michael Crabtree's 72 receiving yards were after the catch.

finally got some YAC

Should put this in the WR thread but this is very telling...and very telling for the play designs as well. Some of this is on Roman and how the defenses are playing us as well.

finally got some YAC

Very interesting.... And IF the team's YAC was consistently higher, SMITH would have more passing yards.

Mind....BLOWN......

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

finally got some YAC

Very interesting.... And IF the team's YAC was consistently higher, SMITH would have more passing yards.

Mind....BLOWN......

Been saying that for a while now. A lot has to do play design and the all important ball location. Still dont know why dont throw more slants doe.
Share 49ersWebzone