LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

Moss only got one pass thrown his way

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Colin or Scott can do a better job that's all I'm saying
Maybe we'll find out when Colin isn't "a good understudy" or however Coach referred to him a couple days ago.
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Honestly I would love for Moss to be that guy..."take the top of the Defense" guy. I just don't see it anymore, he doesn't seem to beat anyone. Some teams may give him a 5-yard blanket or leave him wide open (i.e. Green Bay) but he's not blowing past anyone. He drops to the ground when he catches the ball and the only time I've seen him battle was the block against the Jets. I really want to see him more involved but there's a reason he's not.

Well Keapernick threw long to Moss and Moss drew triple coverage. So I do believe Moss can take the top off of a defense.
Originally posted by Young_Montana:

Dude, don't tell us, get on the phone and call Harbaugh! He needs your incite because he obviously can't make the right decision about his starting quarterback. Where have you been all these years when we were suffering through losing records?
Originally posted by trogdor:
Originally posted by Young_Montana:

Dude, don't tell us, get on the phone and call Harbaugh! He needs your incite because he obviously can't make the right decision about his starting quarterback. Where have you been all these years when we were suffering through losing records?
middle school
Originally posted by 49erswillbeback:
Well Keapernick threw long to Moss and Moss drew triple coverage. So I do believe Moss can take the top off of a defense
mmm, maybe we are thinking of two different things. I'm thinking of pulling overhead safety coverage when you burn the corner, not the corner staying with you along with both safeties (or whoever else that happens to be in the immediate area). He didn't burn anyone, he draws coverage but not because he has created problems, it's because of his name.
Well Keapernick threw long to Moss and Moss drew triple coverage. So I do believe Moss can take the top off of a defense
mmm, maybe we are thinking of two different things. I'm thinking of pulling overhead safety coverage when you burn the corner, not the corner staying with you along with both safeties (or whoever else that happens to be in the immediate area). He didn't burn anyone, he draws coverage but not because he has created problems, it's because of his name.

because of his name? OK!

because of his name? OK!

yes, because he is Randy Moss...the possibilites alone draw coverage. I haven't seen one play that would demand a defenses attention, unless it's the one where he ran FREE into the endzone and scored. Can you think of one?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
You could always have Tony Romo. Lots of yards + 5 interceptions and a loss. But it was pretty....

Exactly, met Alex's total for INT's in one game...impressive

Beautiful game. 300 yards. Fantasy football....

not much moss can do when THREE guys are on him lol

put him one on one with tight coverage, no 10 yard cushion s**t and moss will burn them
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Oct 2, 2012 at 12:04 AM ]

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

put him one on one with tight coverage, no 10 yard cushion s**t and moss will burn them

I would love to see it dude, every time he's in the game I'm trying to will the ball to him. Hopefully he explodes against the Bills
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Anyone willing to admit he might be a little more involved if Kaep was the QB?

Related question: Are you inclined to be less involved as a fan as long as Alex Smith is the QB?

cant answer a simple question geez lol

I would love to see it dude, every time he's in the game I'm trying to will the ball to him. Hopefully he explodes against the Bills

the bills are going to get destroyed sunday, havent been confident about any game this year except for this one. hopefully alex gives the HOF wr some respect and throws him the ball more than once (past 20 yards)
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Oct 2, 2012 at 12:10 AM ]
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Anyone willing to admit he might be a little more involved if Kaep was the QB?

Related question: Are you inclined to be less involved as a fan as long as Alex Smith is the QB?

cant answer a simple question geez lol

Any further discussion about posters level of involvement depending on the starting qb has no place in this thread and will result in a warning.
I honestly expect to see Free Love (ala 60's SF) in here on Sunday evening

GO NINERS!!!
Share 49ersWebzone