LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS BUFFALO BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Yup, and believe it or not Kevin Harlan is pretty damn good. Too bad he has to be dragged down by Wilcots. That guy sucks.

Yeah, Harlan has a good voice, brings excitement... Not too big of a fan of Wilcots. I think Harlan should be moved up the rankings for cbs' broadcast teams.

ew harlan sucks

ian eagle is good
Originally posted by RollinDownRodeo:
People always pronounce 'Rodeo' the incorrect way when referring to this. Guess its just us RATM people.

Donnie, your not faithful enough brah. Tight too, gotta be loose bud.

I'm tight? Thinking we're gonna blow out the bills?

ok bro..lol
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by RollinDownRodeo:
People always pronounce 'Rodeo' the incorrect way when referring to this. Guess its just us RATM people.

Donnie, your not faithful enough brah. Tight too, gotta be loose bud.

I'm tight? Thinking we're gonna blow out the bills?

ok bro..lol

I took the points
Great last two pages. So back to the game. They are missing two starters on theirO line. Think we bring Willis/Bowman up the gut a few more times than we are used to, either to generate pressure and/or picks?

No one answered my past question either, if Jacobs can play and dresses, who do we sit? Haggans isnt back yet, so sitting a LB doesnt seem to make sense, does Dix wear a teeshirt or is he too valuable on ST?
Originally posted by frozen49er:
Great last two pages. So back to the game. They are missing two starters on theirO line. Think we bring Willis/Bowman up the gut a few more times than we are used to, either to generate pressure and/or picks?

No one answered my past question either, if Jacobs can play and dresses, who do we sit? Haggans isnt back yet, so sitting a LB doesnt seem to make sense, does Dix wear a teeshirt or is he too valuable on ST?

I read somewhere here that one of their back ups is decent or has started before?

And that's a good question ... Who sits?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

I read somewhere here that one of their back ups is decent or has started before?

And that's a good question ... Who sits?

Nice having depth after all the years when we were wondering who would dress and why I guess.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
My penis is starting to tingle.
Originally posted by mayo49:

Did you rub icy hot on your balls again?

You shouldnt do that.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

You shouldnt do that.

Originally posted by Garcia:
Just realized we have 2 MNF Games in a 4 week span.

Don't forget about the Thursday Night game at home vs. the Seamonkeys.

Which gives us an extra 3 days to prepare for the first MNF game at the Cards.
[ Edited by mkmasn on Oct 7, 2012 at 1:02 AM ]

You shouldnt do that.

What happens when we go to the SB, that thing just explode on you? Have kids soon.

You shouldnt do that.

As long as it tingles and doesn't burn........

But if it does i don't want to hear about it.
– In his past 12 regular-season games at Candlestick Park, 49ers QB Alex Smith has thrown for 21 touchdowns and three interceptions and posted five passer ratings of at least 107.7. With a win Sunday, Smith will have a winning record as a starter for the first time in his career. He is 35-35.

- Eric Branch

Go Smitty Go!!!

• mayo49
  • Veteran

You shouldnt do that.

What happens when we go to the SB, that thing just explode on you? Have kids soon.

You shouldnt do that.

As long as it tingles and doesn't burn........

But if it does i don't want to hear about it.

You guys are crazier than I am. Thanks, for the advise. I'm not sure what will happen if we go to the Super Bowl or if I rub icy hot on it, but I'll keep the zone informed. May the tingle be with you.
Game Day! Can't sleep!!! Game's still slightly less than 12 hours away.... aaaaaaaahhhh!!!
Share 49ersWebzone