LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 287 users in the forums

Is Ted Ginn Jr. still alive?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Even if we got zombie resurrected Ginn we are running a few back... even vs shotguns.
Once he gets back on the field, i believe he will have an immediate impact.
Originally posted by Janitor:
Honestly I'm liking KW back there

Kyle Williams had a breakout game last week, so now I finally have an opportunity to say what I really think.

Kyle Williams is a better return man than Ginn.
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by jreff22:
he runs so fast he went back to 1955 Hill Valley

Great Scott!

That's heavy

There's that word again; "heavy". Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the earth's gravitational pull?

He is your density...

You mean, his destiny.

Maybe he just needs to make like a tree, and get outta here.
No Biff you leave him alone!

Say Hi to your Mom for me.
If Kyle Williams can be close to what Ted Ginn is as a return man on a consistent basis, we'll be in pretty good shape the rest of the season and next year after locking up Williams longterm.
Ginn is active.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
He gonna take one to the house.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
With Williams' game last week and Ginn being back. We now have a completely dominate KR team. They have to pray for a touchback with both of them back there. So happy we took Hunter off of returns, were completely explosive now.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Ginn is alive alright. But a waste of a roster spot. You know, all during the pre-season I predicted that Ginn, due to his total one-dimensional nature and his inability to "be available" - i.e stay healthy - would and should be be cut. I felt that given KW and KH return ability and the addition of LMJ our return game wouldn't drop much, if at all. But I was nearly run out of the Zone for blasphemy for suggesting such a thing. I really think we missed an opportunity at some good young WR talent in Chris Owusu and Nathan Palmer, and felt during the pre-season that we should have kept one of them. I just don't think keeping Ginn was worth that risk. And I feel that the coaching staff is starting to feel this way. I said it then and I'll say it here: this coaching staff won't long suffer one-dimensional players, especially those who cannot stay available. He's a wasted roster spot full of nothing but potential. And as they say in the NFL "potential will get you fired". Look, I like Ginn. But on this team his role can be filled quite nicely with others on the roster (see KW). I would not at all be shocked to see Ginn released at some point this season, A.J. or LMJ elevated to the 46, and someone elevated to the 53 from the PS (Ricardo Lockette or Michael Thomas perhaps).

williams looks great as a return man this year, i dont think we even miss Ginn right now unless he learned how to catch, that would be huge because all of our receivers forgot how to catch this year
Im fine with Williams taking over returns. Sit Ginn and activate Jenkins.
Originally posted by hohbie:

This please!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by paperplanemedia:
Originally posted by hohbie:

This please!

ginn is still darn good on those punt returns. if he feels better this sunday maybe he will do kick returns?
Share 49ersWebzone