LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 210 users in the forums

These refs are HORRIBLE

Shop Find 49ers gear online
NOt sure if this is in NFL talk. But if I was a vikings fan I would be livid.
Ya, that was just atrocious. At least it made me laugh a little.

We need the regular refs back.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
This was the same lead ref that officiated that disaster on Monday Night last week.
Not sure what the 1st 15 yard penalty was on the td drive but the 2nd on goldson was b******t. Also, on the facemask on spillman was the right call but there should have been a call on the defender. you can't run the entire sidelines out of bounce... if you are forced out you have to make every attempt to come back in. You can't just run the sidelines out of bounce. Wonder if that would have been offsetting penalties.

These guys would be better off just literally coming to the games with no flags. Anyways, we are to blame though. we left 20 points on the field with drops and fumbles and overthrows.
#1 we lost, and that had next to nothing to do with the officiating.

#2 These refs, in every game, are a disgrace to the NFL. They are lower level college refs for a reason, that reason is because they are not ready for pro ball. I'm getting really tired of people saying that the regular guys make mistakes too, of course they do, everyone does, but this level of butchery is unfamiliar to me in my experiance.
the games on average this year are lasting waaayy longer than normal, these refs are atrocious
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Igotta:

#2 These refs, in every game, are a disgrace to the NFL. They are lower level college refs for a reason, that reason is because they are not ready for pro ball. I'm getting really tired of people saying that the regular guys make mistakes too, of course they do, everyone does, but this level of butchery is unfamiliar to me in my experiance.

actually there were 2 major penalties missed on 2 of the touchdowns, so yes it had a huge effect on the outcome.
God the refs must have a lot of leverage in this lockout
Originally posted by THEB:

actually there were 2 major penalties missed on 2 of the touchdowns, so yes it had a huge effect on the outcome.

Can you elaborate please? I only saw one and tried to get over it as the final score was two scores.

*Edit: LOL at the pic above!
[ Edited by Igotta on Sep 24, 2012 at 2:07 AM ]

Originally posted by THEB:

Can you elaborate please? I only saw one and tried to get over it as the final score was two scores.

*Edit: LOL at the pic above!

from what I remember, the unnecessary roughness on goldson is the play that put them in the red zone. Now im not saying they wouldnt have scored, but that play certainly made it easier for them to score.
Originally posted by denali22:
from what I remember, the unnecessary roughness on goldson is the play that put them in the red zone. Now im not saying they wouldnt have scored, but that play certainly made it easier for them to score.

Yeah. That was a terrible call, even in realtime it was obvious he pulled up and only had clean contact. Ugh, refs.
We didn't lose because of the refs I think that fact should be acknowledged.
how did Goldson get called for a Personal Foul on vikes TE

BUT the guy that hit DHB head on in the Steelers/raiders game not get called for one...?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
"block in the back, kicking team"

nuff said
Share 49ersWebzone