LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

Detroit was dirty

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by fister30:
Was N. Suh a factor in the game? I didn't get to watch.

not at all. He smacked alex good a time or two, but other than that, he got handled. Their entire DL got man handled.

Cool, thanks
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by BayArea:
Roger Goodell is such a cheap b*****d why the f**k doesn't he just pay the refs the tiny bit more money they want? Only a matter of time before they start costing teams important games.

it's not just the money. there are other issues with the contracts. One I know about is that the NFL wanted to bring in a couple/few more ref crews so that other crews could be "benched" if they had a bad game. The refs and their union obviously are not down with that. I think it's a good idea. They should be accountable for mistakes they make.

Well ok but personally I would rather have them not accountable and the mistakes they used to make over having these new refs. I haven't watched a single NFL game this season where there wasn't at least a handful of blown calls. With the old refs it happened but maybe once a game if that.
Well ok but personally I would rather have them not accountable and the mistakes they used to make over having these new refs. I haven't watched a single NFL game this season where there wasn't at least a handful of blown calls. With the old refs it happened but maybe once a game if that.

Later on in the season, when games become more critical, some of these calls are going to start a s**tstorm. Thank God for instant replay to help mitigate some of this.
Originally posted by kray28:
I loved Collinsworthless' little solilquy in the middle of the game about "how he had to hand it to the Lions" for "playing mean and chippy" and just congratulating them for caring enough to be the biggest cheapshot posse in the league.

I've mentioned it a few time, but Colinsworth was pissing me off. I seriously think he has a grudge

He Knows we own his Super Bowl rings
Originally posted by susweel:

So cold in the D... I
Originally posted by BrianGO:

Later on in the season, when games become more critical, some of these calls are going to start a s**tstorm. Thank God for instant replay to help mitigate some of this.

I pray they are not still around come playoff time. It will be ugly if they cause teams plays in the playoffs.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
I loved Collinsworthless' little solilquy in the middle of the game about "how he had to hand it to the Lions" for "playing mean and chippy" and just congratulating them for caring enough to be the biggest cheapshot posse in the league.

I've mentioned it a few time, but Colinsworth was pissing me off. I seriously think he has a grudge against us.

Oh yeah he does Joe and Co tool 2 Rings from him
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Originally posted by vamphunter23:
You guys really want the same refs who stole the NFC championship to have their jobs back , plus receive whatever they are holding out for? (like on Pawnstars) NOT ONLY, NO BUT HELL NO!!!!

The refs are being locked out they are not on strike. The NFL is disgracing itself by allowing second rate officials to control the outcome of the season when they are obviously not even close to competent. The refs didn't steal anything from us in the NFC championship game, we lost. quit your crying

Exactly, they aren't on strike, they don't have a contract or ref like CBA, so they are locked out by the league. And how the hell did the refs screw us? Last I checked, we had Brett Swain and Joe Hastings out there on key plays, and 1 catch by a WR, and 2 muffed punt returns killed us.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

agree 100% these replacement refs get more calls wrong than stevie wonder would.
Here's the play Avril tried to rip off Davis' helmet and Colinsworth claimed Davis drove Avril back five or six yards and buried him in the ground after the whistle. Seriously?

Where were you taking him Anthony?

To the bus, it was time for him to go home.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Here's the play Avril tried to rip off Davis' helmet and Colinsworth claimed Davis drove Avril back five or six yards and buried him in the ground after the whistle. Seriously?

Collinsworth is a dips**t. You could clearly see the dude grabbing the back of the helmet and pulling him back.
Originally posted by hofer36:

I've mentioned it a few time, but Colinsworth was pissing me off. I seriously think he has a grudge against us.

he lost his 2 chances for a superbowl championship ring because of the niners

Oh I know. But having a 25 year grudge affect the way you color a nationally televised game is sad. I just couldn't believe how he was seeing things out there. Terrible.

Cris was the same way years ago when he was on Monday Night Football. He was taking shots on the 49ers even back then. Boomer is not much different. It makes me laugh that they both are like this after so many years.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by joebbadass:
There were several cheap shots in this game. Forearm to the face of Alex, Walker kicked, etc. Green Bay got away with the helmet to helmet hit after Gore scored last week. I wonder what the Lions get away with this week. Harbaugh's description of the Lions as "chippy" was affirmed during the game. The 9ers beat Detroit because they are a better team. The Lions are weasel-punks who couldn't stand up to men.

the team takes on the personality of there coach.

f**k jim schwartz
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by joebbadass:
There were several cheap shots in this game. Forearm to the face of Alex, Walker kicked, etc. Green Bay got away with the helmet to helmet hit after Gore scored last week. I wonder what the Lions get away with this week. Harbaugh's description of the Lions as "chippy" was affirmed during the game. The 9ers beat Detroit because they are a better team. The Lions are weasel-punks who couldn't stand up to men.

the team takes on the personality of there coach.

f**k jim schwartz
the guy will at least draw a fine from the nfl for the forearm to the head?? how can you not call that? also they never blew the whistle when alex was in the grasp earlier in the game. he is lucky the f**king dirty lions did not body slam alex. oh yes and double f**k jim schwartz
Share 49ersWebzone