LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 380 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 3)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Turning point was the Frank Gore fumble. We were down by four, at mid-field and driving on the Vikings. The fumble just destroyed all our momentum and it was downhill from there.
Well, that was embarrassing! It's one thing to lose, it's another to lose to an inferior team like that. Ugh! Yesterday, today, heck this whole week sucks...we'd better bounce back and beat the Jets. I don't even wanna be tied or lose the division lead to ARZ.
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 49ers linebacker Patrick Willis sprained his ankle Sunday, but San Francisco does not consider the injury to be serious.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
that TE Kyle Rudolph torched us

This is what is so unbelievable to me. We just played the Vikes in preseason that that's what they did to us ie attack the middle of the field with short/intermediate passes to Rudolph. Jeez, any reason to think they'll continue to use this strategy in the regular season game? Hello! That's and a decent running game is all the Vikings have to offer. Seems like a pretty simple defensive game plan to me!

But no! The Vikes did exactly that strategy AGAIN and we weren't ready for it AGAIN. This loss was a team piss poor effort but the biggest turd was laid by the coaching staff. We were under prepared and under motivated for this game.

Hard to give a pass for this lack of effort. We simply have too much talent be it the players or the coaches for this type of let down. If we lose after giving it our all then it doesn't hurt as much. But mailing an effort in via proxy is INEXCUSABLE.
[ Edited by pete98146 on Sep 24, 2012 at 12:16 PM ]
Originally posted by jreff22:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 49ers linebacker Patrick Willis sprained his ankle Sunday, but San Francisco does not consider the injury to be serious.

Good
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Well, that was embarrassing! It's one thing to lose, it's another to lose to an inferior team like that. Ugh! Yesterday, today, heck this whole week sucks...we'd better bounce back and beat the Jets. I don't even wanna be tied or lose the division lead to ARZ.

Already lost the lead (AZ 3-0)
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

Yeah and they got scrub teams ahead. Very real possibility we could lose the division.
[ Edited by BayArea on Sep 24, 2012 at 4:40 PM ]
It's over
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
It's over

I wouldn't go that far... lol
Originally posted by BayArea:
It's over

9ers have a mangina

It's over

9ers have a mangina

Is it time to start sucking so we can draft high?
Damn you Singletary!

Of all the film you watched. You f**ken actually learned something!!!

Yeah and they got scrub teams ahead. Very real possibility we could lose the division.

Possibility yes but Arizona wont beat the pack and maybe not Detroit. Plus they must play us twice. I don't think Kolb wins more than 8 games this year. We beat our divisional teams we win this. We don't have a team remaining on our schedule that we cannot beat. Period. We won't win them all but we can. Arizona won't beat us

For some reason, thought they lost a game...DOH! And now Seattle won. But at least I get to LOL at the Packers. Bwahahaha!!
I live in MN and I'm so freakin tired of people here thinking that the Vikiqueens are sooo good, so far they've only played against weak teams: titans, lions, colts, jags....I still don't understand how we lost....maybe we were over confident, maybe we were trying something different to test our offense/defense?....but nonetheless, looking at the rest of the schedule, we should beat ever team on there.....BUT we should have been 16-0 this year with another super bowl win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone