There are 211 users in the forums

MUST WATCH FOR GAME ATTENDERS

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Slow fap
1) I want a flag so I'll get there early.
2) Wont do the 300 chant, lol.
3) 49ers will win 42-20
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Still not sure I love the 300 thing..........

.....but the foghorn is dope.

300 chant is cool....it should be expanded to the defense when they get a sack:

(PA announcer: "Aldon Smith gets to the QB for a 49-ERRRRRRSSS SACK!" Crowd: "Ah-Hoo! Ah-Hoo!! AH-HOO!!!")

IMO, they should extend blasting the foghorn during gametime (i.e., one long blast whenever the Niners score a TD, a shorter 3-blast burst for FGs) this would make it a signature 49ers scoring celebration (other teams like the Chargers have the cannon, Patriots the minutemen/musketeers, etc.)

plus its sorta a tradition @ the 'Stick since the Giants used to honk the foghorn whenever SF hit a homerun (carried over to AT&T first few years, hassorta stopped recently). even so, it should be continued @ the new santa clara stadium...
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Sep 14, 2012 at 5:13 PM ]
If all the fans get into it it will sound awesome on prime time tv.
its about time they made a video.. yea its terrible that its even needed.. but was way overly needed. The constant quiet on D and the lets go 9ers when we are trying to make a winning drive.

Taylor and Scott are doing some good things.
long overdue?
Originally posted by Fricker:
its about time they made a video.. yea its terrible that its even needed.. but was way overly needed. The constant quiet on D and the lets go 9ers when we are trying to make a winning drive.

Taylor and Scott are doing some good things.

Hey Jesse, you go to the game last week? How was the crowd?
Share 49ersWebzone