There are 227 users in the forums

Frank Gore interview on ESPN 710 (Los Angeles)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://espn.go.com/espnradio/losangeles/play?id=8371560

Don't think anyone posted this, but heard this interview live yesterday. They try to play on Franks lack of social skills (w/ the media).
Forward to the 15:30 mark by the way.
[ Edited by SolRebe1 on Sep 13, 2012 at 7:47 PM ]
Originally posted by SolRebe1:

Don't think anyone posted this, but heard this interview live yesterday. They try to play on Franks lack of social skills (w/ the media).

What does that mean?
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by SolRebe1:

What does that mean?

Did you listen to the interview? Have you listened to Frank give an interview before? Like ever?
Man f**k these douche bags. They were out right just making fun of Frank as they were interviewing him. Frank Gore is a great football player and a good ass dude. These guys are classless a*****es for talking s**t about him like that.
its max kellerman and marcelus Wiley. and anyone that know max knows that noone is smarter than max. but he did call nash going to the lakers about a week before it happened and that LA was getting Dwight. Frank is a terible interview and we all know it, but he does it cuz he has too. iwas excited to hear him all the way down here.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Man f**k these douche bags. They were out right just making fun of Frank as they were interviewing him. Frank Gore is a great football player and a good ass dude. These guys are classless a*****es for talking s**t about him like that.

I know fully agree his got mental problems, basically making fun of a retard.
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:

I know he speaks slowly and I always thought that his "mental issue" probably helps him in football. He's like a savant (however you spell it). What kind of stuff did they say to make fun of him...
I actually liked the interview, I thought it was funny.... They were just giving him a hard time. Plus they have a point Frank is hard to get a good interview with, I've heard him twice on Rome and well he just isn't a good interview, but they made it fun and I think frank had good time doing it too. IMO.
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
I actually liked the interview, I thought it was funny.... They were just giving him a hard time. Plus they have a point Frank is hard to get a good interview with, I've heard him twice on Rome and well he just isn't a good interview, but they made it fun and I think frank had good time doing it too. IMO.
lol idk he strait hung up the phone on them

It's LA radio. They don't have a team. I live here. Whatever.
Frank talking about Harbaugh, 'He don't beat us down...'

I can take a wild guess who was ... the other former Chicago Bears
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

I know he speaks slowly and I always thought that his "mental issue" probably helps him in football. He's like a savant (however you spell it). What kind of stuff did they say to make fun of him...

Yeah spelled it right. I think it's more Autism, PDD-NOS is considered "subthreshold autism" and "atypical autism" because it is often characterized by milder symptoms of autism or symptoms in only one domain (such as social difficulties). He's not full blow autism, but he also is a beast at football his mind just loves it and he puts all his energy into that area his whole life. Great to find such a talent, and amazing football player, Balance, Power, Speed, and I'm thankful for that brain of his myself. Without it, he would just be a physical beast, but his vision is by far the best I've ever seen from a running back. Along with his patience, he knows the hole will open the way he wants, than hits it full blast.
Yeah spelled it right. I think it's more Autism, PDD-NOS is considered "subthreshold autism" and "atypical autism" because it is often characterized by milder symptoms of autism or symptoms in only one domain (such as social difficulties). He's not full blow autism, but he also is a beast at football his mind just loves it and he puts all his energy into that area his whole life. Great to find such a talent, and amazing football player, Balance, Power, Speed, and I'm thankful for that brain of his myself. Without it, he would just be a physical beast, but his vision is by far the best I've ever seen from a running back. Along with his patience, he knows the hole will open the way he wants, than hits it full blast.

Lol you guys are hilarious. Just because a guy isn't smart and well spoken doesn't mean he is autistic
This was one of the better Frank interviews and that's not saying much.
Share 49ersWebzone