LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

49ers first offensive play against the Lions

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Quite an imagination some of you have. Easily a run up the middle by Hunter. This team is deep, and Harbaugh can afford to put some of his bonified stars on the sidelines (eg Gore / Willis) while others shine. Niners will try to establish the run, then beat them with the pass. I expect two runs plays, then a pass on the Niners first 3 downs...
  • jrg
  • Veteran
gore run up the middle
I thought it would be a run in last year's game but Harbaugh came out throwing. I'm going to expect the same thing. Playaction Crabtree for 17yds. Then Walker gets behind the defense for a 60yds TD
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Sep 14, 2012 at 2:05 PM ]
92 yard field goal by David Akers
Originally posted by Whomeam:
have we been right on ANY of these so far?

Play action, 20 yards to Crabs.

I don't know we should ask again :))
Last week it was a hand off to Gore down the middle for 4.5 yards or so.
Alex bootleg and pitches back to Kaepernick....for bootleg QB reverse of 40 yards...
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erFanInTX83:
Last week it was a hand off to Gore down the middle for 4.5 yards or so.

it usually is. just to get the cobwebs out of the linemen's heads.
Double Reverse, Smith hands off to James who hands off to Ginn, 15 yard gain.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
I thought it would be a run in last year's game but Harbaugh came out throwing. I'm going to expect the same thing. Playaction Crabtree for 17yds. Then Walker gets behind the defense for a 60yds TD

And drops it so now its 2nd and 10 on our own 37

Alex drops back to pass looks left then right then guns a missle towards the Lions sideline and hit Schwarts right in his funny face. The 49ers walk back to huddle laughing there asses off while high-fiving each other. Harbaugh is seen laughing behind his play chart.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

And drops it so now its 2nd and 10 on our own 37

Hater!
screen pass to crabtree for TD
Originally posted by 49erswillbeback:
Alex drops back to pass looks left then right then guns a missle towards the Lions sideline and hit Schwarts right in his funny face. The 49ers walk back to huddle laughing there asses off while high-fiving each other. Harbaugh is seen laughing behind his play chart.

THIS
Im hoping Smith has a monster game. The Lions secondary is injured and depleted and Smith should be lookin at 250yds+ through the air. Screens to hunter and Williams throughout the game would be great. *sigh* suck that im gonna miss the game because of work though..
Share 49ersWebzone