LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 199 users in the forums

Why the 49ers will win at least the NFCCG this year

Shop Find 49ers gear online
it was brought to me in another forum that the last 6 NFC champions have all played the AFCE

seeing as how we play them this year i think we definitally win at least the NFCCG and we will be on our way to the SB this year

i know its kind of useless information but just thought id share it anyway
[ Edited by 49ersalldaway126 on Sep 12, 2012 at 10:59 PM ]
There is no "at least." I'd rather go 0-16 than watch the 49ers ever lose a Super Bowl.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
There is no "at least." I'd rather go 0-16 than watch the 49ers ever lose a Super Bowl.

you'd rather go winless then go to a SB?

really?

That's a horrible outlook, but to each his own. Each week is either a joy because we won or a drag because we lost. 16 weeks of consecutive losing is far worse than enduring a SB loss, for me. At least with the latter, you can tell yourself that your team did better than the other 15 in their conference, is strong, and can get over the hump next season.

To the OP, it's.. an interesting thing to note about those past 6 NFC Champs. We'll see what happens, but from the end of 2011, I was telling myself that anything short of ring # 6 for 2012 will not fully satisfy me. I recognize how good we are and can be... so from here out for a while, it's always gonna be about realistic SB goals.

Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

really?

We've lived through 2-14. Life went on. What's another two games. Breaking the perfect SB record? That would be too much to take.
I agree with zilla no losing the superbowl.if we go we have to win! I dont know about 0-16. But i want 6 rings no loss's. We're not the pats or or the doncs or some other crap team like that. We need to keep our superbowl record pure!

really?

We've lived through 2-14. Life went on. What's another two games. Breaking the perfect SB record? That would be too much to take.

that is the silliest thing i have ever heard in my whole life as a football fan
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

really?

Well, we are the only Super Bowl team with more than 2 wins that doesn't also have a loss. Oh, and by the way, we have 5.

Our perfect Super Bowl record of 5-0 isn't even close to being trumped.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:

really?

Well, we are the only Super Bowl team with more than 2 wins that doesn't also have a loss. Oh, and by the way, we have 5.

Just as long as we beat Dallas to 6, they've been a playoff team for years, thankfully they haven't made it. Still the pats, and ravens will be the matchup we should face. I really hope it's the steelers, because big ben needs another Aldon Smith Raping, after he said that bounty crap, Aldon just owned your tackle and Stunted your Oline, Stop being a Baby Ben!
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:

really?

Just as long as we beat Dallas to 6, they've been a playoff team for years, thankfully they haven't made it. Still the pats, and ravens will be the matchup we should face. I really hope it's the steelers, because big ben needs another Aldon Smith Raping, after he said that bounty crap, Aldon just owned your tackle and Stunted your Oline, Stop being a Baby Ben!

I want Manning's ass.

really?

Out of all the AFC playoffs teams, I think the Steelers would be one of the easiest to beat.

Not to mention, we need a 49ers vs. Steelers Super Bowl. Two of the more renown franchises in the league and never had played each other? To shame!

really?

It's a great record, but that's in the past.

You're going to sit and here and tell me you would sit thru a winless season JUST so we don't even face the chance to lose in the super bowl and break a record that was made in the past. If so, why do you even waste time watching football.

really?

It's a great record, but that's in the past.

You're going to sit and here and tell me you would sit thru a winless season JUST so we don't even face the chance to lose in the super bowl and break a record that was made in the past. If so, why do you even waste time watching football.

Ummm, thanks for putting words in my mouth? I was merely stating the facts as to why it's awesome to have this record above the other franchises in the league.

But not once did I say I'd rather go 0-16 than a chance at another title. But thanks for putting words in my mouth.

really?

Out of all the AFC playoffs teams, I think the Steelers would be one of the easiest to beat.

Not to mention, we need a 49ers vs. Steelers Super Bowl. Two of the more renown franchises in the league and never had played each other? To shame!

I want us to win the Superbowl this year vs the Broncos, next year versus the Steelers and then the year after that against the Patriots.
Originally posted by Whomeam:

really?

I want us to win the Superbowl this year vs the Broncos, next year versus the Steelers and then the year after that against the Patriots.

I can dig that.
Share 49ersWebzone