LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

Thrash Talk Thread: Week 2 vs. Detroit Lions

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Its not Megatron thats overrated its stafford without C.J. he would be a middle of the pack if not lower QB, Calvin catches even the s**ttiest passes thrown to him as long as there in a 10 yard radius from him making Stafford look 10x more accurate and talented there he really is. They have a dirty overrated dline a failure for the rest of there defense and a cry baby coach, anything else im forgetting??????

Oh yeah plain and simple.
Originally posted by NinerGod:
Originally posted by teylo31:
this isnt any fun if there isnt any actuall lions fans to bash.

This. Pretty pointless if there arent any lions fan invading the site.

They were all here earlier today. What happened?
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Its not Megatron thats overrated its stafford without C.J. he would be a middle of the pack if not lower QB, Calvin catches even the s**ttiest passes thrown to him as long as there in a 10 yard radius from him making Stafford look 10x more accurate and talented there he really is. They have a dirty overrated dline a failure for the rest of there defense and a cry baby coach, anything else im forgetting??????

WTF..... Lmao... I can't quit laughing... Lol
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

lol omg that is awesome

saved a copy of that pic
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

I guess it's a little too late. The 20 of them trolling the game day thread must have left or got banned.
Originally posted by Youngb:

Stafford is starting to get the Daunte Culpepper QB gut going on.

It's still more competetive than the game will be on Sunday
Whats really sad is I was at work listening to Mike and Mike on Espn and heard Greenie clearly say that the 49ers were NOTHING compared to what the Bears can do on offense. Media jerks have no clue.

Originally posted by 49rz4Life:
Whats really sad is I was at work listening to Mike and Mike on Espn and heard Greenie clearly say that the 49ers were NOTHING compared to what the Bears can do on offense. Media jerks have no clue.

You mean the same Bears that are getting shut out by one of the worst defenses in the league.
Dang I should have been posting in here not in the gameday thread. Oh well.

I said a bunch of stuff about how Stafford is gonna lose, blah blah blah. I can admit it was much better summed up in this picture:
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Originally posted by Youngb:

Stafford is starting to get the Daunte Culpepper QB gut going on.
paging westsidelion...
Share 49ersWebzone