There are 224 users in the forums

Thrash Talk Thread: Week 2 vs. Detroit Lions

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
This isn't going to do anything. Just one thread is best imo.
Originally posted by kidash98:
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Trash talk is personal doe ?

No.

There is a deference between: "The Lions suck and Megatron is an overrated crybaby" and "You are a little b***h and i hope you get run over by the trolly in SF"

This doe!!

How about: "The lions suck and you're a little b***h and I hope you get run over by an overrrated crybaby driving a trolly."?
Originally posted by Jakemall:

No.

There is a deference between: "The Lions suck and Megatron is an overrated crybaby" and "You are a little b***h and i hope you get run over by the trolly in SF"

This doe!!

How about: "The lions suck and you're a little b***h and I hope you get run over by an overrrated crybaby driving a trolly."?

LOL

That's personal, bro.

No.

This doe!!

this is like a yo momma thread..while it's not directly at the momma it's directed to the person

No.

This doe!!

LOL

That's personal, bro.

I just merged the okay post and the unacceptable posts into one. No gray area here? What?

No.

This doe!!

this is like a yo momma thread..while it's not directly at the momma it's directed to the person

It's a trial run, bro... We might not even need this next week if ever.

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Let this thread sink, because it's hella dumb. lol

No.

This doe!!

LOL

That's personal, bro.

I just merged the okay post and the unacceptable posts into one. No gray area here? What?

If you kept it at "The Lions suck!" and kept it about the team, then it should work.

No.

This doe!!

should be no rules is a trash talk thread

No.

This doe!!

LOL

That's personal, bro.

If you kept it at "The Lions suck!" and kept it about the team, then it should work.

I'm not going to wish the whole team to get run over by a trolley diven by an over-rated crybaby...that is just sick. What is wrong with you?

No.

This doe!!

should be no rules is a trash talk thread

Normally, I'd agree.. but we haven't done a "no rule" thread in the Zone so that's night and day...

Let's experiment and see how it fares.

No.

This doe!!

LOL

That's personal, bro.

I'm not going to wish the whole team to get run over by a trolley diven by an over-rated crybaby...that is just sick. What is wrong with you?

Geez.... I haven't had my coffee yet.

Stafford had, what, 3... 4 picks against the RAMS?

......yeah, we're about to beat the hell out of this team. I'm predicting a 75-3 victory with Stafford throwing 20 picks and Aldon getting double that in sacks.
Cant wait to see the look on Gym schortz's stupid little gremlin face when we take a 24-0 lead into halftime.

Lions are overrated just like every other team that relies exclusively on their passing game and the fantasy hype they receive from ESPN. Thankfully for our sake, as we found at last week versus GB, gang-rape is still legal on an NFL field. Hope the Lions have their dissolvable stitches ready, as well as a week to lie on their stomachs and rest da butt.
[ Edited by kush on Sep 12, 2012 at 12:29 PM ]
Geez.... I haven't had my coffee yet.

LOL

I don't think there is enough coffee in the world...

Carry on
Share 49ersWebzone