LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by linkboy:
Thank you Jim Harbaugh

In the end, that's the truest statement of them all.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:

"@JedYork: The plane just erupted in laughter watching Vernon's failed dunk TD celebration on Sports Center"

if he wasn't a 9er I would me making fun of his ass all day
No doubt, it'll probably make the weekly bloopers all over hehe.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:

"@JedYork: The plane just erupted in laughter watching Vernon's failed dunk TD celebration on Sports Center"

if he wasn't a 9er I would me making fun of his ass all day

Still am. That was awesome in a funny way because you know how highly Davis thinks of himself. :)
how couldn't he clear the bar...he's like captain America
That s**t cracked me up. So many great gifs from one game...
still no love from the media huh
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by linkboy:
Thank you Jim Harbaugh

In the end, that's the truest statement of them all.

Yeah, Davis kind of took off too far back and was leaning backwards a bit. He's done it many times before so no big deal. Glad the team can bond over it though.
Originally posted by AZ9er:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

That is awesome!

pure intensity... football 24/7
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
That s**t cracked me up. So many great gifs from one game...

Yeah it tops last year vs Lions gifs

Anyone know where I can watch the whole game? I was on plane and missed all of it...
Originally posted by GameOver:
Anyone know where I can watch the whole game? I was on plane and missed all of it...

that sucks...

Idk man.
Originally posted by GameOver:

buy it off iTunes when they release it... or wait for the unlisted YouTube vid
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Bruski (sp) picked the Packers to blow out the Niners on NFL live. Schlereth picked the Packers also. They both said they are not even going to try running the ball they're just going to spread us out the whole game.

None of these guys have any insight whatsoever. Analysts have been saying that since the schedule came out.

I caught that as well. Said Finley will just run down the middle of the field, drawing both safeties, leaving easy chances for the WRs to blow out the Niners.

Haha, f**k you Bruschi!
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Bruski (sp) picked the Packers to blow out the Niners on NFL live. Schlereth picked the Packers also. They both said they are not even going to try running the ball they're just going to spread us out the whole game.

None of these guys have any insight whatsoever. Analysts have been saying that since the schedule came out.

I caught that as well. Said Finley will just run down the middle of the field, drawing both safeties, leaving easy chances for the WRs to blow out the Niners.

Haha, f**k you Bruschi!

Yeah, then we fans said no, da Saints tried that but didn't work. They even had Sproles. Then some Packers fan chimed in and said but our receivers are better and Rodgers can make you pay by running. Then I said Rodgers running isn't a threat like Darren Sproles. Then they said ..... oh what da f*ck -- we waz rightz! and we won the game
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Sep 9, 2012 at 10:21 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone