There are 256 users in the forums

POLL: Is Colin Kaepernick getting a free pass to No. 2?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

POLL: Is Colin Kaepernick getting a free pass to No. 2?

Gotta admit, Kaep did good and looked better than he has in the past. Still favor Tolzien, who should have been 3 for 4 if not for 2 drops of very catchable balls.
Originally posted by GBNinerFan:
Originally posted by kush:
*puts on straight face*

Colin Kaepernick has outplayed Scott Tolzien this preseason. He gives you a much larger variety of plays to call and he has been successful running them. His arm and athleticism are far beyond what ST possesses and frankly he's a few live game-repitions away from being the best QB on our roster.

A few? That's a huge reach.

I said this a few days ago, before today which I think was Kaep's best game. He's farther along than I thought. That being said I mispoke earlier when I said a "few", it was an exaggeration and as soon as I hit enter I had second thoughts about that specific phrasing.

Now I dont know though. I think he can win some games for you at this level. He's such a natural at avoiding the rush and either gaining some yards or finding someone through the air. You gotta start Alex imo, but I think Kaep is starting quality with the potential to get very good with experience.
Anobody that is SITLL saying he is getting a pass is out of their freakin' mind Kaep is playing decently for a #2 QB
Kaep is holding down down the #2 in true pimp fashion.
I think Tebow holds on to number 2 due to his draft status.
I apologize in advance but remember this thread? Preseason is the best. Maybe we should trust our coach when it comes to qbs lol.
Haha. Tolzien.... Lmfao
H
This thread is laughable. Tolzien will be lucky to not be waived imo.
Originally posted by natrone06:
I apologize in advance but remember this thread? Preseason is the best. Maybe we should trust our coach when it comes to qbs lol.

But you're trying to prove Kaep is best by pointing to his preseason work. You're pulling a Pete carrol.

This thread is so retarded. Nobody gets a free pass on this team anyways, this is embedded in Harbaugh's coaching philosophy. Alex was named the starter last year because he rose to the challenge, and kept a high draft pick on the bench.

I feel VERY comfortable with Kaepernick having to play this year if Alex were to get hurt. He'll make some mistakes, but if you can't see the talent and playmaking ability he brings, well, then you aren't seeing it. Harb does, which is all that matters. I think he knows QB's a bit.
I still can't believe that 54% of the fans in this thread think Harbaugh is not 100% concerned with winning.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
man that dude looked good last night. So much precision with his passes, even on the run, throwing back against his body.
This thead got a free pass. lock it up
lol
Share 49ersWebzone