still sucks
Originally posted by jreff22:

still sucks

so does your _______
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Afrikan:
so does your _______

sour grapes. come on, you had to see that dixon has blown his chances. he could have stepped up in the face of the signings of jacobs and rock but he did not rise to the challenge. he is gone
Still gone. He hasn't done crap in regular season, where Rock has been a productive returner and ST ace, where Dixon is average.
Theyre shopping Dixon right now. Definitely not going to make the team.

still sucks

so does your ___wife____
yes she does

still sucks

so does your ___wife____
yes she does

congrats
  • rserda
  • Veteran
Dixon is running hard right now and both are just special teamers. I think I would take Dixon right now
Dixon hurt.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Dixon hurt.

Yep.. he dont want out our team.. he tried show us but he got hurt.. well.. he is not hero our team... well byee byee dixon..

Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Still gone. He hasn't done crap in regular season, where Rock has been a productive returner and ST ace, where Dixon is average.

Rock hasn't had a TD since 2005....Dixon as a 3rd string running back has had 4tds in the last two years.
Hate on anthony Dixon but the guy gave his all and is would have given more if he knew how. With that said most likely you will see him with the Raiders
Originally posted by OO9ers:
Hate on anthony Dixon but the guy gave his all and is would have given more if he knew how. With that said most likely you will see him with the Raiders

If I were the steelers I'd be all over him. Seems like all their guys are hurt.
I think Dixon makes the team honestly. I'm not his biggest fan, but given his age, smaller salary, ST prowess and position diversity in the backfield, I'd give him a slight edge over Rock. It's close though, Rock is an excellent ST player and offers more overall on those units since he can return as well. Still, i think Dixon showed just enough to edge him out.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Dixon had a good stretch where he was getting good blocking and making things happen. Then the scrub line was letting the defense into the backfield on every play.

Denver's o-line played a much better game than ours.

Cartwright has done well at times, too. I just don't see anything that makes him a better option than Dixon.

It looks like a wash to me.

Could go either way.

I'm not that worried about it, though.

Gore, Hunter, Jacobs, James.
Share 49ersWebzone