There are 241 users in the forums

Players that need to go

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by 9erred:
Josh Johnson- cut Tolzien is better and Kaepernick is the number 2
Dixon-
Kevin Williams- only keep 5 WR's, he is number 6,.
Delanie Walker- yes, if I never see him as a KR or PR again, I will jump for joy. Rheuland as back up TE and Dobbs as blocking TE. Just my opinion, but Delanie Walker is overrated and his contract is up after this year.

I can see the QB going either way. If I was GM I would keep all 4, or if Kaep wasn't a 2nd rd pick he would be gone, he hasn't show enough to be a passing QB IMO.

Delanie stays, he won the detroit game for us, plus if Vernon goes down, I feel safer with Delanie than Reuland or Dobbs as starter. I think Reuland can make pass waivers to PS to be honest.

Alex doesn't look that good passing either at this point. Colin escapes the pocket and can extend plays with his legs, but that one were he went out left and he lazered it to the tightend was nice to see, looks like he's getting used to the speed of the game, thats something he did a lot in college roll to the left and throw. Makes no sense how he does it so easy since he's right hand an throwing across his body, just has that much power in his arm alone. He even over threw ginn which kind of a nice thing to see normally alex throws it to short.
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by 9erred:
Josh Johnson- cut Tolzien is better and Kaepernick is the number 2
Dixon-
Kevin Williams- only keep 5 WR's, he is number 6,.
Delanie Walker- yes, if I never see him as a KR or PR again, I will jump for joy. Rheuland as back up TE and Dobbs as blocking TE. Just my opinion, but Delanie Walker is overrated and his contract is up after this year.

I can see the QB going either way. If I was GM I would keep all 4, or if Kaep wasn't a 2nd rd pick he would be gone, he hasn't show enough to be a passing QB IMO.

Delanie stays, he won the detroit game for us, plus if Vernon goes down, I feel safer with Delanie than Reuland or Dobbs as starter. I think Reuland can make pass waivers to PS to be honest.

Alex doesn't look that good passing either at this point. Colin escapes the pocket and can extend plays with his legs, but that one were he went out left and he lazered it to the tightend was nice to see, looks like he's getting used to the speed of the game, thats something he did a lot in college roll to the left and throw. Makes no sense how he does it so easy since he's right hand an throwing across his body, just has that much power in his arm alone. He even over threw ginn which kind of a nice thing to see normally alex throws it to short.

Kevin Williams eh
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Dixon really needs to go.

I love how the first three posts had Dixon gone.
parys hara.......
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Dixon really needs to go.

I love how the first three posts had Dixon gone.

I still think he needs to go.
Share 49ersWebzone