There are 215 users in the forums

**SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (PRESEASON WK 3)**

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by susweel:
I would like to see our coaches/ QBs give our WRs a chance to make some plays. Watching our offense is like watching a constipated turtle take trying to take s**t.

Loosen that s**t up and let it rip.
i would do it 3 times and then go back into the shell. you know when the season starts we are not going to be air harbaugh

Gonna have to be more dynamic this year we play much better teams.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
I want Alex Smith to take the butt-plug out and let it rip this game
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:

That plug is what keeping this man alive !
Smith and the offense don't need to look anything other than good on vanilla passing plays. I'd rather they 'unplug' on the Packers opening day-- not showing the Broncos and everyone in the NFL what we are capable of. Although a TD to Moss would be nice
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Smith and the offense don't need to look anything other than good on vanilla passing plays. I'd rather they 'unplug' on the Packers opening day-- not showing the Broncos and everyone in the NFL what we are capable of. Although a TD to Moss would be nice

That's too much !!
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

That's too much !!

OK, how about a 4 yds TD to Crabtree. He's pretty good for that.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Aug 26, 2012 at 10:32 AM ]
Cant wait to see them 5 yard hitch's bro

That's too much !!

That's our bread and butter !!

That's too much !!

That's our bread and butter !!

Smith just have to run it in himself then

Crabtree has the 3 yard curse, it's a by farfetched to think he'll get 4 yards on a reception.

Originally posted by kush:

Crabtree has the 3 yard curse, it's a by farfetched to think he'll get 4 yards on a reception.

He'll make the extra effort to get that 1 more yard for the TD. Don't hate
God i dont even want us to play anymore preseason games. I'm just afraid more people will get hurt.

Not excited bout today
No.. I have been reading about some very costly injuries around the league. Just want our boys at full health @ GB.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-san-francisco-niners/niners-talk/Five-49ers-to-watch-3-Perrish-Cox?blockID=763051&feedID=5936&awid=8191304675543998889-766
The 49ers' No. 3 cornerback, Chris Culliver, will not play due to a knee injury. It's not a long-term injury, but it could have long-term consequences. After all, Culliver landed as the team's third corner last season when he was opportunistic following injuries to Shawntae Spencer and Tramaine Brock. It's uncertain how Perrish Cox figures into the 49ers plans for this season. It's only known that he figures "somehow, someway," according to defensive coordinator Vic Fangio.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:

he needs a coach that actually knows the position
Pull the pro bowlers after a quarter. Let the rest of the starters play into the third
Share 49ersWebzone