There are 232 users in the forums

**SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (PRESEASON WK 3)**

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
the offensive line better play well as a unit when the alleged first stringers are in there. i am not in the camp of those who say they are fine with the line
Excited to see today's game!
This is the dress rehearsal ,
i would like t see a decent smith to moss conection , and some good Oline pass protection. ohhh and no golf carts thank you very much
Originally posted by matthewabbit:
i would like t see a decent smith to moss conection , and some good Oline pass protection. ohhh and no golf carts thank you very much

This

Please
It's going to be two scoops of vanilla today
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
It's going to be two scoops of vanilla today

lol
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I would like to see our coaches/ QBs give our WRs a chance to make some plays. Watching our offense is like watching a constipated turtle take trying to take s**t.

Loosen that s**t up and let it rip.
Originally posted by susweel:
I would like to see our coaches/ QBs give our WRs a chance to make some plays. Watching our offense is like watching a constipated turtle take trying to take s**t.

yup throw it up
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:

i would do it 3 times and then go back into the shell. you know when the season starts we are not going to be air harbaugh

Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Peyton Manning didnt choose us, he should pay for his crime
i think his career will end up bad in denver,, just like what occured when tony dorsett and jerry rice went there

This. And just like emmit smith did in Arizona. He should have just hung up his cleats, now he has that embarrassing year or two ending his career.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Good Morning Bi-ches!!!!!

All I want to see in this game - win or lose - is the 1st team offense balanced & effective.
this is the most i have ever looked foward to a pre season game! lets go niners!!! peyton will realize he chose the wrong team today
  • Jiks
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
this is the most i have ever looked foward to a pre season game! lets go niners!!! peyton will realize he chose the wrong team today

Im with ya on that. Been looking forward to it all week.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by njninersfan420:

Peyton...should have just retired...after 4 neck surgeries you figure why risk it. Plus remember...he said in a interview after his signing with the Broncos is he DIDN'T NOT WANT TO COME HERE WITH THE PRESSURE OF WINNING A SUPERBOWL WITH US.
Share 49ersWebzone