Punt Return Duties?

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
I still get tears in my eyes when I think back at the game, I dont think there is anything Kyle can do to make me forgive him. Cant do it, wont do it
you sound like sing. You really need to get over it, that was six months ago in a game that means nothing anymore. now moving forward he has done all the right things and he deserves a chance to play wide out and he deserves a chance to return punts. I hope he does and i am pretty sure we will see him to it saturday,. good for him
Will not get over it

I agree with Val.
then there is nothing more i can do for you I have failed

To me thats all he will forever be rememberd for and the quicker he is off the team the better.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
quit actin' like a lil' hoe valrod.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Hey I been saying the same thing since he cost us the game, aint nothing changed.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

we should be the defending super bowl champions. I cant get over it and I used to love Kyle Williams
You guys do know that Ginn did have fumbles while at Miami right? I guess one good year here and people forgot. So what happens if he fumbles cost us or almost costs us the game? This year it comes down to numbers and who they want to keep. I know JH has said that ginn is #1 wr talent, but we all know JH by now, take it with a grain of salt. All ginn is good for is ST. This year- if the talent is better, he will need to do more. Guys like Cartwright and Ginn may make the team, but who knows they may not. Only JH and the ST coach knows.

It will be interesting how the cuts go. If LMJ and KH proves themselves in the pre, things will get interesting. Then I am sure the zone will explode with their opinions of things.

Originally posted by WildBill:
You guys do know that Ginn did have fumbles while at Miami right? I guess one good year here and people forgot. So what happens if he fumbles cost us or almost costs us the game? This year it comes down to numbers and who they want to keep. I know JH has said that ginn is #1 wr talent, but we all know JH by now, take it with a grain of salt. All ginn is good for is ST. This year- if the talent is better, he will need to do more. Guys like Cartwright and Ginn may make the team, but who knows they may not. Only JH and the ST coach knows.

It will be interesting how the cuts go. If LMJ and KH proves themselves in the pre, things will get interesting. Then I am sure the zone will explode with their opinions of things.

Cutting Ginn on special teams is like cutting Alex on offense
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Perhaps, but we will see, we don't see everything, but have to trust the ST and coaches, but what if they do cut him, you saying you are going to have a cow and that the staff should be fired?

Perhaps, but we will see, we don't see everything, but have to trust the ST and coaches, but what if they do cut him, you saying you are going to have a cow and that the staff should be fired?
no but if we start fumbling and fair catching...i will understand

Cutting Ginn would be more like cutting Dashon Goldson or Bowman on defense. He is one of the best returners in the entire NFL.
Originally posted by susweel:
I still get tears in my eyes when I think back at the game, I dont think there is anything Kyle can do to make me forgive him. Cant do it, wont do it
you sound like sing. You really need to get over it, that was six months ago in a game that means nothing anymore. now moving forward he has done all the right things and he deserves a chance to play wide out and he deserves a chance to return punts. I hope he does and i am pretty sure we will see him to it saturday,. good for him
Will not get over it

I agree with Val.
then there is nothing more i can do for you I have failed

Jedi, kw is not

Originally posted by Allx9er:
Jedi, kw is not

Yoda you are not, mistakes KW has made just as once did Luke, once he face situation again a jedi he will be....
Originally posted by jimrat:
LOL who the hell voted Kyle Williams

New York giants fan
How the hell does Kyle Williams get 14%?......
Originally posted by Psinex:
Cutting Ginn would be more like cutting Dashon Goldson or Bowman on defense. He is one of the best returners in the entire NFL.

I wouldn't classify him in their league of import. People forget the other equation, the people up front who forms the wedges and stalls the gunners. Last year was one of his best if not the best as a returner not only because of him, but those around him also. Not saying his job is easy and easily replacable. Just that a lot of things will come down number crunchings and not wanting to lose a certain player. Otherwise, they would have locked him up b-4 f.a. if they didn't think he wasn't replaceable. After all, nobody else wanted him and he had to comback here.
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Jedi, kw is not

Yoda you are not, mistakes KW has made just as once did Luke, once he face situation again a jedi he will be....

Less fear, ambition cloud his heart. These are pathways to the darkside aka phwuking my day.
Share 49ersWebzone