LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

Punt Return Duties?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Punt Return Duties?

I still get tears in my eyes when I think back at the game, I dont think there is anything Kyle can do to make me forgive him. Cant do it, wont do it
Good god, I thought I just read....KW was still the #2 punt returner!
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
i wouldnt mind KW returning if those mistakes are fixed

he is explosive and fast

I'd rather ride a motorcycle on fire with no brakes.

he is explosive and fast

Its not easy to fix stupid.
I want to see Ginn back there for punt returns and LaMichael back there for kick.
Would be nice to see LMJ get some PR reps in camp.
Originally posted by zomg_its_ryan:
I want to see Ginn back there for punt returns and LaMichael back there for kick.

Switch those players around. LMJ is quicker than he is fast, which makes him ideal for PR. Ginn takes a bit before he accelerates to top speed, which makes him perfect for KR.
http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-san-francisco-niners/niners-talk/49ers-release-first-official-depth-chart?blockID=752431&feedID=5936

Look who is listed as the back-up punt returner!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

he is explosive and fast

he will get his chance and the heads of some posters will explode!
Originally posted by bluecoller49ninerfan:

this

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
I still get tears in my eyes when I think back at the game, I dont think there is anything Kyle can do to make me forgive him. Cant do it, wont do it
you sound like sing. You really need to get over it, that was six months ago in a game that means nothing anymore. now moving forward he has done all the right things and he deserves a chance to play wide out and he deserves a chance to return punts. I hope he does and i am pretty sure we will see him to it saturday,. good for him
Originally posted by cciowa:
you sound like sing. You really need to get over it, that was six months ago in a game that means nothing anymore. now moving forward he has done all the right things and he deserves a chance to play wide out and he deserves a chance to return punts. I hope he does and i am pretty sure we will see him to it saturday,. good for him
Will not get over it
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Will not get over it

I agree with Val.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Will not get over it

I agree with Val.
then there is nothing more i can do for you I have failed
Parrish Cox should be on the list. He actually has a fair bit of punt return experience.

I'd like to see LMJ, Jenkins, and Cox get some reps in preseason just so we have some additional experience at the position. But Ginn should and will get the nod as long as he is healthy. He is fast, experienced, and reliable.

I am a fan of Williams. He's got alot of talent and I think will pan out to be a pretty solid WR. But I think he will be prone to mental errors (due to mistakes that he will never live down) as a return guy. We should not put him in that position again. Let him focus on being the best WR he can be and leave the return duties to others.
Share 49ersWebzone