LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 179 users in the forums

Why Your Team Sucks: San Francisco 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Didn't read.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by Hitman49:
You dormant Niners fans should be ashamed of yourselves. I know you, Niners fan. You gave up on the team after all those years of John York buttbungling one of the NFL's premiere franchises. You lit out the second Dennis Erickson was hired. I don't blame you. Dennis Erickson will do that to a man. But the second this team showed signs of life last season, you came right back into the fold and acted like you'd never left. YOU CAN'T FOOL ME. I know that you spent the past decade ignoring football in favor of patrolling farmer's markets for organic rhubarb for your Vietnamese taco truck and I will not sit here and listen to you b******t THE WORLD about how you never lost faith. You don't deserve a defense this nasty. You deserve an exquisitely fragile finesse team that can't run the ball and gives up 79 points in any game with playoff implications. Also, Chris Berman still loves your stupid team and I can't abide that.

lol...I remember Niner fever hit it's high after we beat the Saints...I haven't seen so many ppl wearing Niner gear...everywhere i went...but hey that could be said for any team...all i can say is the true fans were still around and hoping for the glory days to come back...

Yep. f**k, I spent money flying from Toronto to SF during the dogs days of 2 - 14 seasons. I will stick through anything with this team.
Word
Originally posted by Hitman49:
You dormant Niners fans should be ashamed of yourselves. I know you, Niners fan. You gave up on the team after all those years of John York buttbungling one of the NFL's premiere franchises. You lit out the second Dennis Erickson was hired. I don't blame you. Dennis Erickson will do that to a man. But the second this team showed signs of life last season, you came right back into the fold and acted like you'd never left. YOU CAN'T FOOL ME. I know that you spent the past decade ignoring football in favor of patrolling farmer's markets for organic rhubarb for your Vietnamese taco truck and I will not sit here and listen to you b******t THE WORLD about how you never lost faith. You don't deserve a defense this nasty. You deserve an exquisitely fragile finesse team that can't run the ball and gives up 79 points in any game with playoff implications. Also, Chris Berman still loves your stupid team and I can't abide that.

lol...I remember Niner fever hit it's high after we beat the Saints...I haven't seen so many ppl wearing Niner gear...everywhere i went...but hey that could be said for any team...all i can say is the true fans were still around and hoping for the glory days to come back...

The bandwagon fans pissed me off as well, but this will be the case with any team in sports. Any time they do good, folks will hop on. I've seen this with my Kings and Giants. Kings have very minimal fan support now, but when they were hot they had a lot of support. The Giants always had a big fan base, but it's crazy now.
I love how that one guy compared harbaugh to sing, saying they're just both rah rah guys. SMH FAIL
Try not to take it too seriously. Good for a laugh, but nothing more. BTW, here are articles for the rest of the NFC West.

http://deadspin.com/5929571/why-your-team-sucks-2012-arizona-cardinals?tag=whyyourteamsucks2012 - Arizona

http://deadspin.com/5929379/why-your-team-sucks-2012-seattle-seahawks?tag=whyyourteamsucks2012 - Seattle

http://deadspin.com/5929224/why-your-team-sucks-2012-st-louis-rams?tag=whyyourteamsucks2012 - St. Louis
I love Deadspin, real fans can actually read these and find the humour in them.
edit nevermind
[ Edited by BayArea on Aug 3, 2012 at 10:41 AM ]
Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:
I love Deadspin, real fans can actually read these and find the humour in them.

No one talks bad about the 49ers unless its other 49er fans, that dude is classless douche

• kray28
  • Veteran
I think Deadspin is supposed to make me laugh. Thing is, it rarely succeeds.
Originally posted by kray28:
I think Deadspin is supposed to make me laugh. Thing is, it rarely succeeds.

Not so much. It's not a comedy site.
that's actually good, I like that he is just straight up...you can tell he likes the niners...his hatred didn't seem genuine...my guess, is "deep down" he believes the alex smith in the saints game was the real alex smith too.
I like the Hockey Eulogies that mock teams as the leave the playoffs better...there wasnt a great deal of humor to these. Just felt less mocking for fun and more mean spirited.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
i like this site much better! lol

http://deadspin.com/5929379/why-your-team-sucks-2012-seattle-seahawks
Share 49ersWebzone