LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

Why Your Team Sucks: San Francisco 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Before everyone overreacts, Deadspin.com does this for all 32 teams...also, it's perhaps the best sports website in existence.

Why Your Team Sucks 2012: San Francisco 49ers
Deadspin is awesome. And Drew does it for ALL the teams.

So RELAX kids... don't go storming Deadspin with pitchforks, mkay?
They almost lost me with #1.

No that wasn't the real Smith. The real Smith is the one that is capable of throwing the ball to his receivers like he was in the spread in college. There's different versions of Smith through the years, but his ability to throw the ball has not changed. Even through 2 shoulder surgeries. He has a better chance to show that this season with more WR help. We have all read heard some indictions already in camp.
Originally posted by verb1der:

LMAO! Aside for the feeling bad for Kyle Williams part, that was the most inaccurate Raider-loving crap I've read in a long time. Raider fans are hilarious.

You dormant Niners fans should be ashamed of yourselves. I know you, Niners fan. You gave up on the team after all those years of John York buttbungling one of the NFL's premiere franchises. You lit out the second Dennis Erickson was hired. I don't blame you. Dennis Erickson will do that to a man. But the second this team showed signs of life last season, you came right back into the fold and acted like you'd never left. YOU CAN'T FOOL ME. I know that you spent the past decade ignoring football in favor of patrolling farmer's markets for organic rhubarb for your Vietnamese taco truck and I will not sit here and listen to you b******t THE WORLD about how you never lost faith. You don't deserve a defense this nasty. You deserve an exquisitely fragile finesse team that can't run the ball and gives up 79 points in any game with playoff implications. Also, Chris Berman still loves your stupid team and I can't abide that.

lol...I remember Niner fever hit it's high after we beat the Saints...I haven't seen so many ppl wearing Niner gear...everywhere i went...but hey that could be said for any team...all i can say is the true fans were still around and hoping for the glory days to come back...
Originally posted by Hitman49:
You dormant Niners fans should be ashamed of yourselves. I know you, Niners fan. You gave up on the team after all those years of John York buttbungling one of the NFL's premiere franchises. You lit out the second Dennis Erickson was hired. I don't blame you. Dennis Erickson will do that to a man. But the second this team showed signs of life last season, you came right back into the fold and acted like you'd never left. YOU CAN'T FOOL ME. I know that you spent the past decade ignoring football in favor of patrolling farmer's markets for organic rhubarb for your Vietnamese taco truck and I will not sit here and listen to you b******t THE WORLD about how you never lost faith. You don't deserve a defense this nasty. You deserve an exquisitely fragile finesse team that can't run the ball and gives up 79 points in any game with playoff implications. Also, Chris Berman still loves your stupid team and I can't abide that.

lol...I remember Niner fever hit it's high after we beat the Saints...I haven't seen so many ppl wearing Niner gear...everywhere i went...but hey that could be said for any team...all i can say is the true fans were still around and hoping for the glory days to come back...

Yep. f**k, I spent money flying from Toronto to SF during the dogs days of 2 - 14 seasons. I will stick through anything with this team.
what a sack of s**t, f**k him

Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
what a sack of s**t, f**k him

That s**t was funny
funny funny funny.
that was stupid..i didnt even crack a smile

he just repeated everything fly15/area49 says.
LOL.
Share 49ersWebzone