There are 310 users in the forums

Happy Birthday to..

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Just discount the fact that we were leading before the ball bounced off his knee

No guarantee of anything.

Collinsworth said that the returns Kyle gave us that went the distance helped us point puts on the board.

It's very unfortunate, but truthfully as I've said before there was an air of us not deserving the win the way our offense was playing. Had we been moving the ball respectaly like many other games this season, those heartbreaking plays IMO would have felt worse.

The Ginn injury hurt our offense more than our return game, despite the two turnovers.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Here's my gift

Making the call to give Roger Craig the ball was STUPID. We also had Tom Rathman who wouldn't have fumbled.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Just discount the fact that we were leading before the ball bounced off his knee

Collinsworth said that the returns Kyle gave us that went the distance helped us point puts on the board.

It's very unfortunate, but truthfully as I've said before there was an air of us not deserving the win the way our offense was playing. Had we been moving the ball respectaly like many other games this season, those heartbreaking plays IMO would have felt worse.

The Ginn injury hurt our offense more than our return game, despite the two turnovers.

Collinsworth is a f**king idiot

The part about the Ginn injury was devastating. Coincidence that the injury happened against the Saints, I think not
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Yeah like I tell people do they show the same hate on Roger Craig fumble vs NYG in 91? Joe Montana playing so poor in the Vikings playoff loss in 87 (despite being the best team in the league that year going 13-2)? Would they show the same hate for Jerry Rice fumbling the football in the 98 WC game VS Green Bay if Instant Replay was still around? We made it to the championship as a team and lost it as a team. You ask every player on that team and they will not tell you the loss was not on Kyle but on them. That is the difference between a teammate and a fan. I personally hope he plays with a chip on his shoulder next season and tears it up.

anthony davis would disagree.
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
Yeah like I tell people do they show the same hate on Roger Craig fumble vs NYG in 91? Joe Montana playing so poor in the Vikings playoff loss in 87 (despite being the best team in the league that year going 13-2)? Would they show the same hate for Jerry Rice fumbling the football in the 98 WC game VS Green Bay if Instant Replay was still around? We made it to the championship as a team and lost it as a team. You ask every player on that team and they will not tell you the loss was not on Kyle but on them. That is the difference between a teammate and a fan. I personally hope he plays with a chip on his shoulder next season and tears it up.

Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by SundayTicket:

helluva stare for someone with 1 catch for 3 yards.
Originally posted by 99problems:
helluva stare for someone with 1 catch for 3 yards.

at least it wasn't 3 fumbles
He sucks balls.

If you ask every player on the team, PUBLICLY that's what they'll say. True

Joe? An established HOF (yes even then we knew) but what about the D that allowed Chris Carter to have a career day? Jerry? True, but like Steve said, I think of a a lot of times it worked in GB's favor (Bebe was down by contact in '96 to start). Roger? Even though it cost the 3peat, u got to give it to NY for punching the ball out....but I digress.

Just a couple of Bill Buckner's career stats: 2,715 hits. 1208 RBI's. .289 avg. .321 OBP & .408 slugging %. BUT WHAT DO WE ALL KNOW AND REMEMBER? Thank you I rest my case

Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

going the distance would mean a TD. dont think he scored one or nobody would care about his TWO fumbles because they wouldnt have mattered. if the refs were doing there damn jobs right bradshaw would be the goat of that game.
i think he was showing anthony davis stare not crabtree
[ Edited by H41L5ATAN on Jul 20, 2012 at 9:26 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
He can ead.
Yo Momma
Share 49ersWebzone